Water park

"Water paaaaaark! Water paaaaaark! OHHHH, WE'RE GOING TO A WATER PAAAAARK!" Pisces, Gemini, and Libra chorus, all obviously very excited.

Taurus, Leo, and Virgo shoot Aquarius and Sagittarius an accusing look but they put their hands up in surrender, "It wasn't us!" They chorus, their eyes wide and innocent.

Virgo narrows his eyes and Leo crosses his arms over his chest.

Aquarius and Sagittarius exchange a glance before breaking. They collapse onto each other, cracking up.

Taurus sighs, rolling his eyes, "Why is it always you two?" He sighs.

"You gotta admit though, it's pretty funny." Aries says, grinning as the three caffeinated girls start dancing, their singing getting higher.

Capricorn frowns at Aries, "No, it's not. Now we have to deal with them all day!"

Aries rolls his eyes, scoffing, "It's not so bad."

Capricorn narrows his eyes at Aries, his arms crossed over his chest, "Fine then, " He says, "You," He points to Aries, who raises an eyebrow, "and....them," He says, swinging his finger to a snickering Aquarius and Sagittarius, "have to take care of them." He finishes, gesturing to the three girls who are now attempting to get random people to join in on their awful singing.

Aries frowns at Capricorn, "Fine." He says shortly.

"Fine." Capricorn replies.

"Fine!"

"FINE!"

"Ladies, ladies please! You're both beautiful!" Leo interrupts, going in between the two and pushing them apart. Both boys glare at him.

"Come on!" Taurus complains, "I'm hungry. I'm going to go get something to eat."

"Me too." Virgo adds, glancing at Pisces, Libra, and Gemini

"Me three." Capricorn growls, sending Aries one last angry glare before stalking after Taurus and Virgo.

Leo smirks at Aries as he passes, "Good luuuuuck!" He sings mockingly before jogging after the other three.

"Pisces, Libra, Gemini!" Aries calls, frowning after Leo. The three girls skip over.

"Let's go on a waterslide." He suggests.

Everyone nods, liking the idea.

"WHOO HOOO!!!! WATER SLIDE!!!" Libra exclaims, pumping her fists in the air before suddenly darting away.

Gemini squeals in delight and shoots after her, soon followed by all the others as the run to the water slide.

.   .   .

"Nononononononononono!" Cancer wails as Libra and Gemini grab her by her hands and feet and start swinging her back and forth.

Libra and Gemini both cackle before letting go, sending a screaming Cancer to crash onto the water slide and shoot down, disappearing into the water.

Pisces, Libra, and Gemini whoop for joy and leap onto the slide too, letting their weight and the water pull them down.

Aries sighs, watching them disappear too, "This was probably a bad idea."

Aquarius shakes her head, "No way. This is awesome."

Sagittarius smirks, "Bet you twenty bucks we'll end up getting kicked out of here."

"Deal." Aquarius and Aries chorus before grinning and jumping onto the water slide, shooting down into the pool below.

Sagittarius grins and jumps down the water slide after them, whooping with joy.

. . .

Ten minutes later and all the zodiacs on the water slide are trudging out of the park, a grumpy Aquarius and Aries each sliding a smirking Sagittarius a twenty, the three caffeinated girls singing and skipping along.

Meanwhile, the calmer zodiacs are having the time of their lives, sliding on slides normally and eating snacks.

"This is so much better now that they're gone." Taurus sighs, sipping his smoothie.

"Yeah, so much." Leo agrees.
**********
Yeah, I know, it's a short, sucky chapter. I know, but just give me a minute, I have to tell, you all a couple of things.

1.) This book will probably be updated very slowly from now now as I am working on my other story, TSFATSN (The Snow Ferrets and the Shinju Necklace). Sorry.

2.) I will probably go back in this chapter and fix it later, just so you know.

3.) Please go check out my other stories- Lost in the Flames, Elementalist, and TSFATSN.

4.) And that's all!

Moo!

XOXO,
Rascal 😜