Food Eating Contest

The zodiacs were at the mall one day when they saw a flyer for a food eating contest.

"Ooo! Let's do it!" Gemini exclaims.

"What is the food?" Aquarius asks, squinting at the flyer.

"Doesn't matter, I'll eat it." Taurus says airily.

"Yes! We're doing it!" Gemini shouts, pumping her fist in the air. She grabs the others and drag them to the event.

"I'm signing up." Sagittarius says firmly, writing his name down on the sheet. Taurus, Aries, Gemini, Aquarius, Capricorn, and Virgo also sign up.

"Wait wait wait, how am I signed up?" Virgo exclaims as he stares at the sign up sheet.

Capricorn hides a pen behind his back.

"Why aren't you entering, Scorpio?" Cancer asks, cocking her head curiously.

"I have a stomach ache." Scorpio says firmly.

"No you don't." Leo says, rolling his eyes, "If you did, you'd have been complaining all day."

"Yeah, so why aren't you signing up?" Libra asks the girl.

Scorpio huffs, "I was going to put food poisoning in Sag's food, but noooo! You just had to call me out on my lie for once!"

They all stare at her as she scratches her name down on the sheet.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Aries grumbles as they head up to the stage to find huge plates of burgers at each of their places.

They get to their spots and the competition begins.

Virgo starts by evenly spreading the perfect amount of ketchup on each burger, making sure to take small bites, and chewing each bite twenty times.

All of the others except Cancer and Capricorn just shovel the burgers into their mouths. The two C's only get through three burgers before giving up. Gemini gets through four, Aries and Aquarius get through five, and it's Taurus and Scorpio who keep eating. And eating. And eating.

Eventually they both pass out in a food coma and neither win.

"Well then." Leo says, watching as the two slump to the ground.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh! This is all my fault!" Gemini exclaims, running up to the stage and slapping the two's faces, "WAKE UUUUUPPPP!!" She shouts, slapping them frantically.

"Move out of the way!" Aquarius shouts, shoving Gemini to the side so she kneels next to Scorpio, "I know CPR!"

She pauses. "Wait, what are you supposed to do when someone passes out in a food coma?"

"Oooo OOOO! I know! Pick me pick me pick me!" Cancer squeals, raising her hand.

"What?" Aquarius asks as all the zodiacs in the crowd rush up the stairs to join the ones on the stage.

"I saw this on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs once!" Cancer says proudly, "You have to break a piece of celery over them so they smell it!"

"Does someone have celery? DOES ANYONE HAVE CELERY?!?" Capricorn shouts, freaking out.

Pisces starts crying so Libra moves to comfort her as Virgo scoffs at Cancer, "That was from a movie! Nothing in movie's are true! In fact, I know-"

"CRACK!"

Everyone jumps as Sagittarius snaps a piece of celery over the two passed out zodiacs' noses.

Everyone looks at him in surprise and he shrugs, "What? It can't hurt."

Suddenly, the two sit bolt upright and Leo topples over with a shout of surprise.

Scorpio frowns, "Who won?" She asks immediately.

Aries' mouth drops open, "You just woke up from a food coma and the first thing you ask is who won?!""

Scorpio shrugs, "I'm competitive."

"So who won?" Taurus insists.

Virgo shakes his head, "You too?"

Taurus shrugs, "I've been in food coma's before. So who won?"

Scorpio nods firmly, "Who did?"

Everyone just gapes at them.

"UGH!" Scorpio huffs after a couple minutes. She turns to Taurus, "Let's just go again."

Taurus nods and they start round two.
***************
Sorry if it was short.
Oh, and by the way, I will try to reply to all comments if I am able
XOXO,
Rascal