A sound

What the signs would do if they were in bed at night after just having watched a scary movie and are in a dark room when suddenly they hear a noise.
******
Aries: *leaps eight feet into air and nearly wets themselves*

Taurus: *pulls the covers around them so tightly that the covers rip and they scream at the top of their lungs*

Gemini: OH MY GOD THE RIPPER IS AFTER ME I DIDN'T MEAN TO EAT VIRGO'S COOKIE I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!! SPAAAAAAAREE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Cancer: *slowly pulls out ninja stars from under pillow* my time has come......

Leo: *screams like they're being murdered* Oh my god oh my no why but I have so much to live for and the world still doesn't know my name and my llama was so innocent and whyyyyyyyyy??????

Virgo: GEMINI I SWEAR IF THAT IS YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY COOKIES AGAIN I WILL SIC SCORPIO UPON YOU!

Libra: *is so startled they leap into the air and fall off the bed with a thunk* owwww........

Scorpio: *crawls out of bed until they're standing just in front of the door* (whispers to door) go on.....I dare you.....

Sagittarius: *cackles* Finally! I was waiting for you to come to me!

Capricorn: *throws their cat at the door* taKE HIM TAKE HIM!!! I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR!!!!

Aquarius: *barges out door* COME OUT AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!!!!

Pisces: *jumps out window in fear* BUT I DON'T EAT CHICKEN!!!!! I'M A VEGETARIAAAAAAAN!!!!
*********
GuYs I nEeD rEqUeStS!!!!

I updated this just for you! 😢

But I have no requests or votes! 😢

HEEELP MEEEE!!!!

On another note.....NOT MEANING YOU SHOULDN'T DO THE OTHER NOTE.....

Which one was your favorite? I like Virgo's, Cancer's, and Leo's.

Go on! Comment! Now!

XOXO,
MOO
◊Rascal◊