1. Please?

"Is there a service where I can hire myself a date?" I told him trying to sound calm, at least I KINDA TRIED. I was sweating like my sister in PE.

Please say yes, please say yes...

"That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard come from your mouth." Dimitri replied while entering his car. He opened the door from inside for me. "Are you coming?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, Okay Amanda, this is NOT the time to chicken out.

"No, I have to do other stuff. Look, Ineedyourhelpwithsomething." I rushed. 

What was wrong with me today? Calm down idiot.

"I'm already late Am, and I'm not going to give you my homework again. I'll call you later buddy."

"Ineedyoutobemyboyfriendforayear." I blurped out again scratching the back of my head. Okay, this was not going like I had planned.

"Wait, what?" His tall figure left the car and now was only a few steps away from me. For the first time ever I couldn't look those amazing brown eyes. He lifted my chin and made me look at him.

"Talk to me, Am."

"I kinda need you to be my boyfriend for a year." I slowed down this time, emphasizing each word.

The few seconds that passed went by as if they were recorded with a slow motion camera.  

I would have laughed with him if I hadn't been serious about it.

Dimitri froze when he understood that I wasn't joking.

"I don't even wanna know how you ended up in this mess, so all I have to say is NO. It's not my problem and I know I'm gonna regret it." Dimiti said folding his arms with an amused smile plastered across his face. 

"Dude, seriously? I'm asking you to be my boyfriend for a year. Just one year. That's it, I won't fall for you, and you are not falling for me, so no one gets hurt. See it as a favor. I mean, those awful bimbos will leave you alone for a WHOLE year. Besides you will have the best cuddly buddy." I ranted tugging at his hand and looked at him with my best puppy eyes. "Please Mitri? I will do anything you want."

Fuck, that was wrong. Great Amanda, now you will have to be his slave for a year. Ughhhh. Okay, this is the time when he says yes... He has to. I mean, who can resist my puppy eyes?

A devilish smile suddenly appeared in his face.

Oh, no, no no no.

"Do I have to kiss you?" he simply asked. He dropped that bomb like if it was actually necessary.

"You already do that." Was all I could said without losing my pride.

"No, I'm not talking about those sappy kisses on your cheeks. I'm talking about kissing. Kissing you Amanda... Like seriously."

Okay, this was the worst part of it. I mean, who wouldn't like someone as hot as Dimitri to kiss their lights out? Well, I have considered that... sometimes.

No, focus Amanda. You are not going to fall for him, you are an awesome curvy girl that has everyone behind her. Besides you know him too well, you will be fucking all the time. Ha, as if that could ever happen. You know him since... forever, so that would be gross.

"I'm waiting. Do I have to kiss you?"

"Only when my family is...around? Like, so we can pretend... I mean, only if, if like...you know, because it'd be so hot, but..."

"Wow, you are actually considering it? I was joking you weirdo! But, you are hot as fuck my friend and you know you can have my body whenever you want. I would be crazy if I say no to you."

Oh God, he has not just told me I'm hot again. Doesn't he realize that I fall for that shit? He knows how to push my buttons.

I must have been drooling over the idea, because Dimitri handed me a tissue. I glared at him and he just started laughing again.

"Now little kitten, tell me. How did you mess up everything this week?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Helloooo everybody!

If you haven't noticed, I'm nervous as shit. English is my second language so I apologise in advance for mistakes.

If you enjoyed it, please share it, comment, vote, spread the love for Dimitri. He's a total hottie, cutie potatotie, okay. I will stop now.

Hope you like it! :)