26. Something Special (P.2)

"Stop staring, Ninn."

"What? I want you to tell me everything and for some weird reason you aren't. Come on Blondie, don't make me beg. All right, I'll do it if I have to... Pretty, pretty pleaaaaseeee. Levi. Levi. Levi. Leviiiiiiiiii." I replied poking his cheek in the most annoying way that I could. We were in the backseat of his car and I couldn't contain my happiness.

I've never been one of those people that freak out whenever she sees her favorite band. Sure, meet and greets are awesome. But having a conversation with them backstage for almost two hours, well... that's a different story.

But what blew my mind even more than anything was Blondie.

Levi Rowell behaved as charming as he could. He joked, he laughed, he sung... His attitude turned 180° whenever he wanted to show someone his best side, and he did. For a moment, I forgot about all the things that had happened between us. I just... I went back to the old state of happiness, the one that I used to have when we... when we were dating.

That's not cool Amanda. You have to brush him off. You cannot do this to Dimitri. You are better without him. You- Oh shut up and enjoy, will you?

But Levi snapped me out of my thoughts with a dramatic sigh.

"Jeez, you're exasperating."

"Well, I am. But now it's because of you. It's not so bad to be a nice person from time to time, is it?" I told him patting his shoulder. We were heading to his father's club to pick some documents up. Then he would drop me off at home, where I hoped my family would be waiting to party with me a bit.

"I can be nice if I want to. And I did this because Dimitri asked me to, so you should thank your boyfriend, not me."

"Well, in that case then, thank you anyway Blondie. Now, how did you meet my favorite band?" I ask him for the eleventh time in the night since we left the concert. I wasn't going to stop until I got an answer, and we both knew it. Blondie somehow had evaded all the questions and now he was in a weird mood. He was either checking his phone or looking outside or trying to hide a smile. Furrowing his eyebrows when I caught him staring at me or shaking his head whenever I tried to touch the subject.

"All right Sweetie. I went to The Nice Guy with my dad three months ago and they got kicked out." He trailed off, with a smile forming on his face. I just kept quiet in case he changed his mind. "Of course I've heard of them and recognized Michael instantly. I'm not dumb, I know who they are, so I spoke to my dad and he arranged for them to enter. After that, we started talking and the rest is history."

"Right, so you are friends with them? Just like that? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE?"

"Is not like that, Ninn. They are cool, I guess. Not my type of music though, but they are talented."

"All right, so am I supposed to act calm about it or...?"

"Don't push your luck, Ninn. If what you want is to know whether I'll bring you to a concert with these types of benefits all the time or not, then the answer is no. I won't carry you around whenever they come to America, we're not that close." He replied rolling his eyes and got out of the car. I watched him take a few steps to the building, but then he turned around.

"Are you coming, Sweetie?" He asked me with a grin in his face. When I got out, Levi gave me a bag with a pink bow in it, I raised an eyebrow at him, and he just coughed out a nervous laugh. "You'll need this."

"A dress? High heels? Make u- Wait. Wait. Wait. You told me we were going home!"

"I did. But how many times I have told you not to trust me? Come on, Ninn. We'll have fun." He replied lighting a cigarette. "It's not so cold inside, you'll be okay."

"Maybe I made a mistake trusting you."

"Probably. You do make a lot of mistakes. There's a bathroom over there, please Sweetie don't spoil the night."

----------------------------------------

"KITTEN!"

"MITRIIII!!!" I screamed sprinting towards him, who was waiting for me with his big arms open, waiting to engulf me in a bear-crushing hug.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" Dimitri said kissing my temple. I couldn't focus on anything but him. "God, I missed you."

"Ahem, love birds." Someone coughed behind me. Well, not someone, but Gabe. "Come on man! She's my friend!"

"And she's my girlfriend!" Dimitri replied laughing and letting me go, but tangling his hand with mine.

The lanky boy gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Happy birthday Am!"

"Here you are sis! Happyhappyhaaaaapppy birthdayyyyy! Sorry we couldn't see you earlier, but we needed you out of the house so that we could pull this off." Cass added pointing at the rest of the club, and that's when I heard them.

The whole place was bursting with people singing to me the happy birthday song. Golden and black confetti was being thrown into the dance floor. The lights were pointing at me and my friends, and Dimitri was holding me for dear life. He was here, after a week of not seeing each other. After a week of that stupid magazine and our even more stupid kiss. After a week in which I bonded with Blondie even more than I'd like to admit.

He was here. And... Well, what can I say? It felt like magic.

Like my own,

little

piece

of

magic.

----------------------------------------

A/N

Cuties! I'm REALLY sorry for not updating. I honestly don't know what is wrong with me, I wish I could tell you, but I don't. So if there's anyone of you that is still reading this story then THANK YOU.

Again, I'll try to finish this story. I owe it to you and to these characters. So your support, as always, means the world to me.

Please tell me what do you think of this chapter! Also, If you are part of the 5sos fam talk to meee!!!! I really love them, and I'm up for fangirling 24/7.

I gotta go, but remember... If you like the story, please vote, comment and share it!

Love u lots! -Lu