6. You Are In Trouble

"Am... Am, wake up babe."

That amazing husky voice was trying to wake me up from one of the best dreams ever. God, just go away sexy husky voice, go away...

The sexy voice started to...giggle? Why was it giggling?

"The sexy voice needs you to be up Kitten."

The windows were open and the heat was almost burning me. I swear to God I closed them last night.

Wait, Kitten? I opened one of my eyes, trying not to get blind because of the sun that was coming from outside. I stared at my surroundings, the walls were painted a dark blue and the bed was much more comfier than mine. But my room  had pictures sticked to the left wall, and here...

SHIT. I was at Dimitri's room.

I got up like a madwoman, punching his nose with my hand.

"Fuck, sorry, what are we doing here? What time is it? Oh fuck, mom is going to kill me!"

Dimitri grabbed my waist, and made me look at him. "Amanda, calm down. Breathe Kitten, breathe."

The clock on his nightsand marked 12am. Why did I sleep so much? Why I'm even here? The last thing I remember was something like entering a taxi and cussing at Levi.

"What the hell happened last night? No, just tell me later. I know my mother, she is going to kill me if I'm not there like, right now." I told him getting out of his grip and heading to his bathroom to take a shower.

He followed me and leaned against the door.

"About that..." He started scratching the back of his head. Oh no, this is bad.

I looked at him urging him to go on talking, I put my hair in a bun and started washing my teeth.

"You have like...25 missed calls. I may or may not have lied to her about last night...and I may or may not have got us in a worse problem." he said looking like a lost puppy.

I almost choked with the toothpaste.

"Are you serious?! You know she hates it when we lie to her!"

"Yeah I know, I know." He replied while wiping of the toothpaste that I spit at him by accident. "I convinced mom to talk to her so as to calm her down a bit. But we have to go now so that we don't get so screwed."

That was the time when I realised I was wearing one of his shirts. It barely covered my ass and my tights looked huge with only my boyshorts.

I entered the shower quickly and closed the curtain, shielding myself from his gaze. He had never seen my without something on my legs, and they were the worst part of my body.

"Really Kitten? Are you going to be embarrassed now?"

That was not cool, of course I was embarrased. He was used to seeing girls with a flat stomach and beautiful legs, not a girl with stretch marks all over her skin.

When we were at primary school, Levi and Dimitri were the ones who stood up for me when someone called me names. I learned to trust them with my life, and I also learned to accept my body with its flaws included.

But somedays, there was still a small voice at the back of my head, remiding me about the dark days.

When I didn't answer him, Dimitri added in a low voice,

"If it makes you feel better, Mom was the one who changed your clothes."

-----------------------------------------------

When we got home, mom was already waiting for us at the door.

"Get out of the car Amanda, we need to talk." Oh no, she called me Amanda, and she only says my full name when she is extremely mad with me.

Dimitri sighed in relief. Poor kid, he thought he had saved himself from one of the anger storms of my mother. As if he was so lucky.
"And you too Dimitri, you two are in trouble." She added and headed to the house.

Well, well, well. Saturday had started badly, I'm not going to lie. How was I supposed to explain something to my mom if I didn't even know what happened half of the night?

"What are we going to do, Mitri? Do we have a back up story or something like that?"

A frown appeared on his face, he didn't answer me.

"Let me guess... You don't have one." I muttered. He didn't even care to fill me with details of last night, and now we don't even have an alibi. I coud smell a big punishment from afar, we were so screwed.

One of his chaotic smiles appeared across his face, he padded my tight and left the car. Leaving me there more puzzled than before.

"Just let me do the talking, all right?" He instructed me, "And we might get away with this."

And as if it was the last thing we needed, in the next few hours this day did nothing but worsen.

a/n

HELLOOOO!!! I'm alive guys! So so so soooooooooo sorry for leaving you waiting. This is a short chapter but I hope you liked it anyway. 

If there's any mistakes I apologise, I'm exhausted and barely functioning right now...College has been hell, I failed one of my term exams, so I have to re sit for it the 14th of september, wish me luck!

How have you been these days? Did you like Levi? Kisses! :)