24. I'm Not Good, Sweetie

"You haven't been active on your social media. You haven't answered your phone. You've been locked up here for a week and rumors are popping up everywhere. We have a problem Ninn, and is not only that sweater. What are you wearing by the way?" Levi finished his rant like a worried mom, even though he was trying to be funny, it didn't work.

"Hello to you too, Blondie."

"God, you look terrible." He replied scrunching up his nose in disgust, I just rolled my eyes and let him in.

"You know... in this century we take baths and showers every day. It takes a bit of soap, water and nakedness. I thought you were familiar with that stuff, perhaps I can even help you out-"

"God. Do you ever stop talking? I haven't even had breakfast yet."

"Or a shower." he mumbled under his breath. "Really Amanda, you call yourself a Ninn? You need to get your shit together, you are a mess." He replied pointing at my ratty clothes.

Believe it or not, Levi always looked fresh out of a magazine no matter what.

His clothes were perfectly combined at all times, even when he tried to look badass and not to care. But if you looked close enough you would realize his skinny jeans were YSL, his emerald sweater was Gucci and his oxford shoes were Tom Ford.
The only thing that was his own creation was his messy blonde hair. Levie radiated confidence and style and I always hated how self-conscious I got about my appearance whenever he was around.

"You don't have to be so mean about it, okay? I get it." I told him tugging at the sleeves of the deep-rooted pullover. "Uh, just wait there." I pointed at the couch in which I had slept. "And don't you dare touch anything."

"Don't worry; I don't want to get your lazy germs."

Oh no, he didn't.

"You know what Blondie? Leave. I don't have time for this" I stated trying to control my anger. It was only 7:30 am, and he was already giving me more shit that I could tolerate. I could ask Cass or Gabe to drive me home after school because there was no way in hell I would take a taxi looking like this. Or get into a closed space with Levi for more than 20 seconds.

"Time for drama or time for me?" He asked, titling his head to the side with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Is there any difference?"

"Relax, Ninn. It was a joke." He emphasized and seated on the couch where I had slept. His deep blue eyes travelled across the room not knowing where to look. I get it, the place was a mess. Some drawings were scattered across the floor, the coffee table and nearly the whole living room. I had pictures of the girls we interviewed with their sizes on the wall.

Thirty different types of fabric were over the other couch, two mannequins had dresses on, one of them not even finished. And let's not even mention the pizza boxes and canes of sodas around the floor...

So yeah, it looked as if a carnival of drunken designers puked all over the place. I didn't have clothes to take a shower here, and you could say I was sinking even deeper in my hole of self-pity. Levi would have to get his shit together and bear with my look of I-don't-want-to-deal-with-the-world.

I seated on the tiny space left of the couch in front of him and tried to put my hair into a bun.

"Let's just end with this. I need you to buy the new Elle magazine and-"

"Done." He replied taking four magazines out of his backpack and giving them to me with a cautious look.

Elle, Seventeen, even fucking Vogue had pictures and articles about me, Dimitri and Levi. Having the three of them in my hands I pondered whether I should read them or not. But as Dimitri said, the worst was Elle because right on the cover, staring at me, there was an old picture of my dad.