25. Something Special (P.1)

"Fuck the cold, fuck your boyfriend and fuck my inability to say no." Blondie complained, jumping from one foot to the other trying to warm up a bit.

"Oh, come on Blondie! Only a few minutes more and you'll experience the best band live." I replied elbowing him playfully. I was having fun so far, and nor the cold not Levi could stop me from having a great time. My smile was so big that it had started to hurt my cheeks.

"Come here, give me a hug and you'll warm up a bit." I told him as I opened my arms for him. Yes, it was more than awkward, but the guy was freezing and I needed to pay him back for what he was doing today. "Is my birthday Blondie, I demand a hug." I added pouting. Reluctantly, he passed one of his arms around my shoulders and hugged me from the side. All I could do was lean on him and focus on the lights of the stage and the screams of the fans.

"Hugging won't be good for our reputation, Sweetie."

"Fuck our reputation. As I told you yesterday, I'm done with it. Besides, this is like... the sixth time I'm seeing these idiots and no one has recognized me or Dimitri yet. Relax." I replied without even looking at him. But my comment had the opposite effect, because Levi froze in the spot, and made me look at him.

"Sixth time? Are you serious?" He asked, his ocean eyes piercing mine.

"Yep, we come to see them whenever they are touring here. We saw them in Australia last year, it was awesome! We even-"

"Why didn't you tell me this before? Your 18th birthday should be something... you know, special." Blondie told me shaking his head. "Fuck. Hold my hand, Sweetie. You don't want to get lost."

---------------------------------------------

Five hours before...

"There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere with you Blondie, so leave."

"Believe me, Sweetie. I'm only doing this because of your boyfriend; so I suggest you wear something comfortable, we are going to be outside for a while." Levi shrugged and left my bedroom.

It was my 18th birthday and I had no one to spend it with, even Blondie didn't want to leave my side and it was only 8 am. And by the looks of it, this was not getting any better.

First, Dimitri. Who only posted a picture of the both of us in his Instagram with an "I love you to the moon and back." as a caption. Second, Cassie and Gabe. Who left for school early and left me a note telling me they would give me my present later. And third, my mom and Lilo. Who were in the company and left the door open for Levi to get in and wake me up.

To sum up, the ones I loved the most where too busy to even wish me a happy birthday. So I would have to spend my day with my ex and kinda lame archenemy.

I got under my covers and closed my eyes. This is just a dream. This can't be happening, not today.

"Well, it could be worse." Blondie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. He took the covers off me with a smirk plastered across his face. "I might not be as good as Dimitri making cupcakes, but I tried to make breakfast so rise and shine, Sweetie. Rise and shine."

Oh God, please don't make me regret this.

"Shouldn't you be in school or something?" I told him more like speaking to myself. "Seriously Blondie, I'm a lame and boring person, don't you have some skirts to get under?"

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"No. Been there, done that. I do not repeat my mistakes." I replied to him and got up, grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom. But before I could close the door, Levi got inside.

"Yet here we are Amanda. You and me, all alone."

"Too bad I have a boyfriend." I said crossing my arms and resting my back on the wall, putting as much distance between us as I could.

"Yeah, and too bad I have raised my standards a bit higher." He replied with a sly smile. "You were a good catch though."

And you weren't such an asshole.

  ---------------------------------------------  

After 30 minutes of looking at my outfit trying to delay the fact that Blondie was waiting for me, I went to the kitchen dragging my feet as slow as possible. To my disgrace, he was waiting for me whilst drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Finally! Hurry up Sweetie, James is waiting for us."

"James?"

"My driver." He replied shrugging his shoulders. "My car would attract undesired attention and where we are going we don't need that."

"Where are we going?" I asked him sitting in front of him and grabbing a toast.

Levi simply shook his head. "I'm not telling you, is a surprise. Are you ready?"

  ---------------------------------------------  

A/N

Hi cuties! I'm back!

 I do not know how to feel about this chapter, all I can say is that I hope you like it! 

I had writer's block and I still have it, but I couldn't keep leaving you and this story. So thank you for your support and feedback, those are the things that keep me going. This is all for you, enjoy!