18. I'm Scared I'm Going To Lose You

"Stop staying up so late, is ruining your sleeping schedules." Hailey started, walking through the hallway next to me. She had a frown in her small face, and was biting her manicured nails; it made me cringe just by looking at her scraped black nail polish.

"Well, I haven't started with the collection, Cass is taking too long on deciding a pattern and color palette, and I have only three months. And don't forget the fact that the wedding is starting to make a fuss and Dimitri and I need to rock out there. I need to organize where is going to be the fashion show, send the invitations and cast models. Plus my birthday is in two weeks so EXCUSE ME FOR LOSING SLEEP OVER THINGS I CAN'T CONTROL" I screamed breathless. "Sorry. Just- today is not my day."

"It's okay, I get it. My sister always freaks out when she has a photoshoot or has to be on a runway." The brunette smiled and elbowed me playfully, directing her brown eyes to the handsome guy that was waiting for us in my locker.

Another week passed by and things at school weren't helping. I dozed out in Mrs. Darcy's class, the one that I've been falling behind, and she gave me two more essays to finish for next week. It was that, or detention, and I couldn't keep on wasting my time with my life being a fucking hectic chaos.

"You look like shit Kitten."

"As always, I have the sweetest boyfriend in the world." I replied with dreamy eyes, making them laugh.

"Come on ladies, Cassbe is waiting for us at the library. Make this quick because I'm not skipping Math again." Dimitri said passing an arm around my shoulders and bringing me closer to his side. I could see some juniors throwing daggers at me and Hailey.

"Cassbe?" She asked confused.

"My brother and Cass. Everybody has seen them together since they remember, so they started calling them like that." Mitri explained with his cheeks turning pink. "Is their shipping name, even though they aren't dating."

He looked adorable, fixing his hair and smiling politely to the girls and boys we passed by. He couldn't help it but be charming wherever he went. I swear it's in his DNA or something.

"They are cute." Hailey replied. "Anyway, tell me about fashions shows, how do they work?"

"You wear expensive clothes and pretend to know everybody in the room. You get extra points if you offend a designer by accident." My best friend replied with a smirk.

"Basically every single person worth mentioning in the fashion industry is seated in a room full of cameras and starving models. Sometimes wearing stupid attires." I added in a lower voice when we seated in the most hidden spot in the library. It was the old reading room for children's books that hasn't been used in a long time thanks to the layers of dust that surrounded the deep-rooted couches.

Dimitri, Levi and I had found this place when we were in freshman year and it wasn't until my sister and Gabe started coming, that we actually considered it out secret spot. It was nice to have a getaway so that we could talk an even skip lessons without getting caught.

"I've decided I want sparkly fabrics. I don't care about the color as long as it has amazing patters, you know what I mean, right sis? Like, a princess." Cassandra rushed out when she saw me. I let out a loud sigh and nodded.

"Is completely different to your style, you know that, don't you? Reina will know something is up."

"Well, that's what we agreed. You asked me to choose the color and place and I'll also help you sewing, and you would take care of the rest." She trailed off taking a bite of her apple.

"Yeah, and I'll cast the models." Gabe started seductively, and got smacked in the back of his head by my sister. Gaining a round of laughter from all of us.