13. Resuming our happy life

Going to Minhee's parents home was indeed the best trip ever for Luhan. He finally got her wife back. He finally got her love him back. And he finally got her to stay with him back, like the good old times. Yes, it was for real. Right after they went back to Seoul, Luhan and Minhee renewed their marriage documents right away and moved out to a new house, together with their little daughter too, of course.

"Morning Minhee." Luhan whispered to the woman lying beside him. He was smiling looking at her peaceful sleeping face, the one he was dying to see for years of being away from her. His heart was full. He almost could not contain how he was enjoying the warm feeling comforting his soul at the moment.

"Morning Luhan." Feeling the caress on her cheek, Minhee finally fluttered her eyes open. Eventually, as she found out who was the one giving her the gentle touch, she smiled. She was aware that she could not remember what it was like to be loved by this man back then. But she definitely knew how he was loving her at the moment. The way he fell his soft gaze on her eyes, the way he called her name with the endearing and melodious voice escaping his mouth, and the way his fingers grazed every inch of her skin felt so right, so perfect, that Minhee could not describe them with words.

"Morning Mommy! Daddy!" And here came another perfection of Minhee's life. The beautiful little girl still wearing pajama dress and bird-nest like bed hair crawled on top of her daddy's hips to get full attention.

"Morning sweetie..." Minhee got up and gave the little girl a morning kiss.

"How's your sleep Jihyunie?" Asked Luhan after he got up and cuddled his little girl to himself.

"I slept very well. I have a big space without daddy on my bed," replied Jihyun as she was trying to release herself from her daddy's bear hug.

"So you don't want to sleep with daddy anymore?" Luhan asked while raising his brows. He was anticipating the certain answer, obviously.

"Uhm... yeah. I want my bed to myself!" Jihyun declared clearly. And upon hearing that decision, Luhan pretended to look like he was hurt in front of Jihyun. But then seconds after, he gave Minhee a smile, the meaningful one. Minhee understood this code very well, but she tried to act cool about it, even though her heart was pounding crazily.

"So, daddy. You can just sleep with mommy." Then again, Jihyun made the code explicit, in her innocent way, Jihyun's way. Minhee felt like her cheeks were burning at the moment. It was embarrassing for Minhee to mention about 'sleeping together' thing. She had not been used to it, considering tonight was only her second time being with Luhan after knowing that he was her husband.

"You're such a good girl, Jihyunie." Without noticing how bright red Minhee's cheeks were, Luhan just patted the top of Jihyun's head while smiling happily.

"Ahem!" Minhee cleared her throat as soon as she got off her bed. The attention of the daddy and his daughter quickly turned to her.

"Let's get ready now everyone. Or else, Jihyun will be late to her new school." She reminded them, obviously in order to change the topic. And that worked well, fortunately.

"Yes, mommy!" Cheered Luhan and Jihyun in unison.

***

Dressed in casual outfits was Han Jihyun's parents. The mother wore baby blue blouse paired with pale blue jeans and cream-colored heels. The father wore black t-shirt covered in white jacket which are paired with black jeans and white sneakers. They walked hand in hand with their daughter who is cutely dressed in a navy blue and white sailor style uniform to enter a class inside the kindergarten building.

Soon after Luhan's family arrived in front of the class door, a male teacher wearing brown Sherlock-like outfit sets completed with rounded frame glasses welcomed them with a bow and warm smile. He then crouched down to Jihyun's height level and asked her name cheerfully.