20. The wanted boy - Part 5

(Flashback)

Entering a coffee shop, Sehun looked around to find a familiar-looking face. It had been years since the last time Sehun met Luhan. It was normal for Sehun to have a hard time in spotting Luhan right away in the crowd.

"Are you looking for me?" Someone put his arm around Sehun, causing him to jolt in surprise.

"Hyung!" Sehun was quick to pull Luhan into a bear hug. Sehun somewhat grew to be bigger and taller than Luhan, making it easy for him to envelope his big brother in a tight embrace.

"After so many years, I'm glad I finally found you." Luhan smiled as he was patting on Sehun's back.

"I'm sorry. It must be hard for you to look for me." Sehun pulled away from the hug, letting his big brother to breathe normally. "Back then, I promised I'd meet you after your graduation. But then I was too busy dealing with things and I couldn't meet you anymore since then." He explained.

"You don't need to be sorry about what happened." Luhan took a seat by the window. Sehun occupied the seat across him soon after. "It's my fault. I should've come and met you sooner, even before my graduation. I really need you to see someone."

"You mean, your high school girlfriend?" Sehun smiled playfully, but to his surprise, Luhan was not amused by his teasing. Luhan looked serious with what he was about to say.

"She's more than that. She's my wife, now. And she's..." He trailed off and hesitantly looked at Sehun in the eye. "And she's your sister, Minhee."

"Wha-? What are you talking about?" Sehun gaped at Luhan. The new information was just too hard to take in. He was just so dumbfounded; he could not pick the right words to respond.

"You serious? You married my sister? My Minhee noona? You actually found her?" Sehun blurted out eventually.

"It's crazy, I know. Back then in China you've been telling me all about her almost all the time. Then, when I came back to Korea I just bumped into her and spent all my days with her until you know, now we're finally married." Luhan chuckled, as he reminisce all the things he had been through.

"Wait, if you've been with my sister all along. So, you've never come back to your father since high school?" Sehun frowned, curious and confused at the same time.

"Well, I did. Once I guess." Luhan smiled sheepishly.

"Once?" Sehun said in disbelief.

"Yeah, but don't get me wrong. I never missed on checking their well being. I had Mr. Wong report everything happened in China while I was here."

"Mr. Wong? Really? Him?" Sehun scoffed.

"You still remember him?"

"Of course, he's my kidnapper after all." Sehun smiled bitterly at the thought of his childhood. Though he'd moved on with life, the fact that he was being kidnapped when he was a kid sometimes made his heart sting.

"Anyway, he'd been reporting to me all about dad and Mei. Until one day, when I decided to come to visit them, dad told me that he had been too tired to lead as well as to wait for my comeback. So, he had offered Mei to take over the leadership, and she had accepted it. Unfortunately..." Luhan heaved a sigh, causing Sehun to frown even more.

"That girl - she was broken inside. She's been consumed with hatred, thanks to her irresponsible mom..." Luhan ducked his head. "And also thanks to me for leaving her alone." Luhan's eyes were fixed back on Sehun's.

"She's even worse now that she got the power in her palms. I have to warn you, since she's after you this time."

"What, why?" Sehun's frown got deeper. The more information he got out of Luhan, the more confused he got. He never imagined that he would have any worse disaster more than losing his wife. It was already hard for him as it was. He didn't expect any pettier problem to mess up his life.