6. What am I? Another weird creature?

They - Minhee together with Luhan and Jihyun stopped, right in front of the big entrance connected to the even bigger hall which undoubtedly was a birthday party hall. There, many adults along with their children had gathered crowding every corner of the place. Every each of them dressed in the pricey newest winter fashions, all glowing like they were some kinds of movie stars trying to look stunning as they were walking down the red carpet. Seriously. Was this a kid's birthday party or a stars' award event? Anybody out of this social class might frown looking at the way they dressed up.

"Wow! This is the best!" Jihyun squealed. No, the wow factor drawing her attention was definitely not those rich guys. She had better sight to see. Her eyes were twinkling and dancing back and forth seeing the almost like children's heavenly-stuffs on earth before her. Wondering what those stuffs were all about? Just list down whatever children love to see. Toys, dolls, sweet cakes, candies, ice creams, arcade, well you name it - all of those stuffs were literally there. Bluntly saying, the miniature of Disney land was really built there. And yes! How could Jihyun restrain herself from being too excited when her favorite Frozen characters and beautiful Disney princesses were there? Hardly.

"Daddy! I want to meet Olaf! There! There!" Jihyun said in excitement.

"Doctor Minnie, can we really go there?"

"Sure, go ahead doctor Lulu. Sena won't mind it. Trust me."

"Then, shall we go there together?"

"Um... you'd better go with Jihyun now. I need to meet Sena first. I'll meet you guys there, later okay?"

"Alright. We'll be waiting."

Not long after Luhan and Jihyun left her, Minhee was startled with the familiar voice calling after her name.

"Minhee!" A woman in her elegant cream winter-style night gown rushed to her direction making Minhee's eyes glinted with excitement.

"Sena!"

The two friends finally hugged each other happily while jumping like how little girls did. They barely cared about many eyes staring at their little antics.

"Oh my god, how long was it? Two years? Five years? Oh no, is it six years?" Sena made a frown, trying to remember as she broke the hug and held Minhee's hands. "Yeah, I believe it has been 6 years since I met you the last time. Because my daughter is celebrating her 6th birthday now. You helped me a lot during my labor with her, how could I forget that?"

"I did help you?" Minhee was a little bit confused. She didn't remember about the labor at all. She wondered why.

"Yeah, you were there with me in the operating room. You're not allowed to forget that you know... I owe you a lot." Couldn't get over the confusion on what Sena believed about herself, Minhee decided to just let it go. Maybe it was just her memory that had gone wrong. She would remember the memory of Sena's labor later. Probably.

"Oh! Of course I won't ever forget the moment when I become your heroine. Who knows I can get a luxurious car when I bring that up." Minhee twitched the corner of her lips.

"Well, if you didn't disappear from your apartment and hospital back then, Junmyeon would have given you a penthouse, you know. He was very sorry for his absent during my labor and you were his savior from getting a heart attack." Sena giggled, perhaps she thought a funny thing about her husband. She was totally oblivious to Minhee's frown upon another weird information about her disappearance.

Seriously, Minhee had no idea about her being disappeared. How come she disappear? Where did she go at that time? Minhee hardly had any piece to the puzzle of memory offered by Sena. And so, as her temporary solution, again, Minhee just shrugged the information off.