2. It's too easy to fall for you

"Morning. Can I come in?" Minhee almost jumped out of her chair as a familiar-looking boy thrusted his head from the frame door of her office room. He was all smiling and looking excited. Handsome; he simply looked handsome in Minhee's eyes. That's why, nervousness was embracing her at the moment.

"Oh! Sure! Have a seat." Minhee stood up, trying to be as hospitable as possible even though her body was trembling, so unexpectedly. It's embarrassing, she made a mental note.

"Thanks." Luhan smiled, again.

"What brings you here?"

"You." Nice blow. Minhee was taken aback and she was not sure of how to respond to his answer. But then, she tried her best.

"Me? Why?"

"You didn't call me to tell me about your wish."

"Oh! Do I have to?"

"Yes. I owe you a lot. If I didn't meet you yesterday, I wouldn't have done the surgery successfully. So, will you tell me your wish, now?"

"Umm... well, I have no idea about it now. But, can I save this wish to tell you later when I already have one?"

"Sure. Whenever it is, I'll wait."

"Thanks. By the way, I think I have to go checking out my patients now." Minhee looked at her watch and began to get up from her seat. Luhan instinctively did the same move.

"Can I come with you?" he asked. Enthusiasm was vivid in his tone. It was quite unexpected for Minhee, but she let him come with her eventually.

"If... you'd like to."

And so, thereafter, Luhan followed after Minhee to visit some patients' rooms. There, Luhan just watched Minhee interacted with the patients who were all children aged from about 2 to 12 years old. Despite their weak bodies due to the illness, once Minhee came to meet them, the children's mood lit up. They seemed to regard Minhee as their second mom. Luhan was so much happy to see that. He couldn't stop smiling seeing her with the kids.

"Morning sunshine!" Minhee stretched her hands to give a warm embrace to the little boy sitting on his bed.

"Doctor Minnie!" The little boy welcomed Minhee with his wide grin.

"Have you taken your vitamin syrup, Eun Gyeol?" Minhee pulled back from her embrace and asked the boy.

The boy shook his head. "I'm waiting for doctor Minnie," he said grinning again.

"Oh, I see. Let's have your vitamin now, then." Minhee was then helped by Eun Gyeol's mother to take the said vitamin. Like Eun Gyeol, the mother was very pleased to have Minhee there as well. Eun Gyeol had always been very difficult to deal with when it came to taking a medicine. He would always vomit it right away, even if the medicine was sweet. But, thanks to Minhee, six-year-old Eun Gyeol could consume his medicine very well.

"Ok, Captain Eun Gyeol, the plane is ready to fly to you. Here you go! Aaaaaa." Minhee lifted a spoon of medicine, ready to feed Eun Gyeol with it.

"Yum!" Minhee made a sound as soon as Eun Gyeol had his medicine.

"Is it sweet?" She asked.

"Yup!" Eun Gyeol nodded while blinking his eyes rapidly, trying to swallow the bittersweet syrup streaming down his taste buds.

"Sweet like you, Eun Gyeol." Minhee smiled at him.

"I'm not sweet, doc. I'm handsome."

"Oops! I'm sorry. Yes, of course. Our Eun Gyeol is handsome." Minhee gave a gentle pat on his cheek, yielding his cutest grin afterwards.