Save me from this (One direction fan fic)

Hey taco cats hope you liked the first page and enjoyed it but don't worry the more you like and read the maore I write so now back to my story : P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail's prov

We all heard a thud and some crash like noise. Then there was some screaming we then realized we hit some one. Louis was the first one out of the limo and since I was the last one out I just heard Louis say " hurt ??" I wonder what that's about ?? That's when I saw the most prettiest girls ever. With light brown short hair she looke hurt and I saw her fists they were bloody while I staired I was snapped out of my trance by some angry sounding man yelling "Star !!" So I'm guessing her name is Star because she turned and looked at the man.

Zayn's prov

I got out of the car to see a girl she was pretty, but not my type she had short light brown hair. So I really didn't listen to what her and Louis were saying, but I then saw a man he seemed mad and yelled "Star !!" Must be her father or uncle oh well I hope no one saw that we hit hurt with the limo.

Harry's prov

Oh my !! We hit something or even someone Louis got out and we heard him say something but I didn't pay much attention because what I saw as I got out was a small beautiful girl who had blood on her nuckles I think she hadn't noticed till Louis said something. Then a man yelled "Star !!" He looked pretty pissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh cliffhanger jk but sup my taco cats so here's my plan ima try to upload at least two times a week if not more plz leave comments and like plus if you want your name in the story just say so ok 😎 super happy this is my first fan fic and I think it is going !!! 😝