Chapter 5

Hey my taco cats wassup 😝 well I really love writing this story it's all fun I hope it's fun to read it ?? 😎

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

Some one grabbed me and I turned around.......

Star's prov

Ohh no not them again. I saw the blonde that I kicked in his manhood around a year ago. How did they find me this is a one in a million chances. I was snapped back to reality by Jane. She pulled me into her office. The only reason a kid was int there was if they were in trouble or if some one was going to adopt them.

Great these people are going to adopt me and I have no say in this.

Nail's prov

I saw her and grabbed her she slowly turned to me and was shocked. Well it's better than being hit in my manhood like last time. Man why did she try to run upstairs. We all entered a room with a desk and some chairs it was quiet nice. But any ways Louis was handed papers and the girl looked horrified. Wonder why she is so scared??

Louis prov

As soon as we where in the room Jane handed me the papers to adopt Star. I first read a few things. Like it said her full name Star Wolf" and she is 4'11 and a half. It said she was Hispanic, her gender which I thought no duh. It also said she has light brown eyes and a birthmark on the left side of here chin.

Harry's prov

She is so pretty especially with that birthmark on the left side of her chin. I hope she likes us ?? Man I hope she isn't mad about us hitting her with our car??

Star's prov

Jane told me to go pack so I went up stairs slowly I was happy to be leaving this horrible place, but I don't want to live with five guys. Come on for all I know the could rape me or something else?? So I got to my room and began packing what little I had. I packed all my clothes and my iPod I had stole it from Walmart, but I only stole it because it was the cheap one. I grabbed my earphones and headed down the stairs.

When I got there the boys tried to touch my suite case I moved it out of there reach. They looked surprised.

Then I said " what I can carry my own belongings or do you idiots have a problem with that" I knew I was smirking, but the just stood frozen at my words. Jane walked in.

"Do not call them idiots they are your legal guardians ! You better respect them and do as they say Star because if you come back it won't be pretty." Jane told me.

Liam's prov

We definitely have to teach her manners and trust us we won't hold back if it is with in reason of course.

I looked at her and said " well lets go love we have to make back home before any one finds out we are here."

She looked at me as Jane left the room. She had a smirk on her face.

Starr's prov

Jane just left the room and I had an idea.

" Help me !! Help me !! Jane they are touching me in places I don't want to be touched !!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They just stood frozen and before Jane came back I ran into the blonde's arms and placed his hand on my bum. Jane ran in with a look if shock.

Jane's prov

She is so being sent back I thought as I left the room then I heard star yell my name I came in and saw that Nail had his hand on her bum.

I grabbed her and whispered in her ear " I know you are faking it so stop and go with them ."

" No I don't want to they are guys and could pull anything !" Star screamed at me.

Nail's prov

I was shocked at her she made me touch her bum as Jane ran in. I thought for sure we are no longer going to be able to adopted her.

Until she yelled " No I don't want to go with them !! They are guys and could pull anything !!"

I looked at her did she really think that we would touch her ?? Well we have to prove that we won't now.

Star's prov

I grabbed my things again and we all walked out I didn't look up until I felt some one touch my shoulder. I looked and saw the limo that they hit me with.

I turned to them and said " oh Hell No !! I'm not getting into the car that hit me !"

But instead of an answer the curly haired one picked me up and tossed me inside of it and entered with the others. The car started and I looked around.

" Well hello I am Louis !" The one with a beanie yelled at me.

"The curly haired guy said " I'm Harry"

The blonde said " I'm Nail it's nice to see you again "

The guy with jet black hair looked at me and said "Vas happening I'm Zayn "

I turned to the last guy he straighten himself and said " and I am Liam "

Liam's prov

She looked at me and I said " and I am Liam ." She nodded and turned to the window.

Star's prov

I turned to the window and staired out side as I plugged my headphones into my iPod some one poked me.

" so what's your name ??" Louis said

"I'm Star ." I said and put in my headphones and hit shuffle.

The song that came on was my favorite " Good girls go bad by cobra starship

I make them good girls go bad (3xs )

I now your type (type)

Your daddy's little girl......

I sang it and saw the guys were looking at me. I went back to singing my song

I know your type (type)

Your That guy (that guy )

I'd be stupid to trust

But just one nite wont be so wrong

As we arrived I paused my song and saw a huge Madison.

Harry's prov

She was singing in the car to cobra starship. Man I like her already.

Louis prov

I love her she can sing and to a good song !!

As we arrived I saw her gaze on the house she was shocked at it.

I said " close your mouth star flies could go in it!"

She turned and frowned at me like I will hurt you look. I took a step and when I did she smiled like she knew she won.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww !! Nail wants to prove they won't hurt her super sweet !! 😍 So tell me what you taco cats think ok 🐱