Chapter 15

Sup my little taco cats I'm try not to leave it at a cliffhanger this time ok 🐱 but I can't promise anything ok 😜

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I turned to Jake and said "......

Present time

Jake's prov

She looked at me and said " yeah could I stay over at your house??"

"Ok to my place it is," I told her with a smile.

Yes I got her, but I will not try anything because i don't want her to think I just want that and then leave her. That's not the type of guy I am so it won't happen. As I drove I could tell she was kind of nervous.

"Star you don't have to stay at my place if you don't want to," I told her.

"No it's cool really," she said with worry in her voice.

I went back to silence until we arrived at my house. It was nothing big, but it was nice. I walked to the front door an unlocked it. When I walked in I noticed Star was still outside.

"Would you like to come in??" I asked her

Star's prov

He asked me "would you like to come in??"

I stepped into his house and saw it was very warm and cozy. The walls where white and green. Not what I expected to see at all. I imagined his house with dark blue an black walls, but I was wrong.

"Can I barrow some clothes ??" I asked him.

"Sure just fallow me," Jake said.

I fallowed him upstairs. To his room I was very nervous at being in his bedroom. I saw him pick out a huge black t-shirt and some red boxers. I giggled at his boxers. Not that they had anything funny on them just because he took a while to find them.

He handed them to me and pointed to his bathroom. I walked in and quickly stripped into my bra and undies. Yes I call them undies not underwear. I put on the clothes Jake let me use and walked out. I saw him with a pillow in his hand.

"You can sleep in here I will sleep downstairs ok," Jake told me.

"Ummm....... Can you stay with me ??" I asked him.

He nodded and put the pillow back on the bed. I got in and he got in after me.

"Thanks," was all I could get out

I felt warm arms rap around my waist. It was weir at first, but not creepy weird.

"Do you mind if I hug you ??" Jake asked me.

"Umm.......No," I said quietly.

He squeased me a little tighter into his chest. I was facing away from him when I heard a low moan. I turned and saw Jake was looking at me now.

"Sorry," Jake said a little embareced.

I giggled and said " it's ok."

I felt lips crash onto mine. It was a long soft kiss that we shared. I opened my eyes and saw Jake towering above my body. He looked so hot when he was above me. He began to kiss my neck up and down. I let out a moan and he laughed before continuing his proses.

He pulled my top off and I started to pull his top off of him. We where both topless on his bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Jake's prov

She kissed me and we started to undress each other. She was in her bra and panties when I kissed her again. She was crying when we where kissing. I quickly removed our lips and saw she was crying harder.

"Star are you ok ??" I asked her.

"S-sorry," she said through tears.

"Let's stop ok," I told her.

She nodded and grabbed her shirt. I helped her put it on and grabbed her waist again. I stayed up until I heard her breathe softly. Then I went into a blissful sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow !! Things got intense, but I'm trying to keep this as clean as possible or at least try 😊 well hope you enjoyed and I didn't leave a cliffhanger 😝 please comment and like this story thanks !!! I'm a boss 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎