Chapter 32

Hello taco cats 🐱lets get this show on the road ok 😎

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

"We have to sacrifice Star and Scarllet ."

Star's pov (bet y'all thought this wasn't gonna be here ?$)

I was in a dark place. For me it was normal when this happened, but I need to get out of here. If I don't something bad will happen. I'm not entirely sure what, but I know for sure it's not good.

"Let me out !!" I screamed.

Something said " No we are getting rid of the angle."

I thought for a second and remembered that the angle was inside of Scarllet. That's not good if it hurts her then we both die. I have to break free from this course and now.

Louis's pov

I looked at the lads and they all had scared looks on their faces. What do we do if we let the angle go she will destroy both of the girls, but if we don't the world will be destroyed. What so we do now ?? Isn't there another way ??

Harry's pov

"Is there another way ?" I asked.

The angle said " I'm not sure normally the demon is satisfied with the pain from Scarllet, but now he wants me gone."

"What if we fake your death ?" I questioned.

Angle's pov

"That might work, but how ?" I answered.

He said " I'm not sure, but-" he was interrupted by the door swinging open.

I looked and saw the demon inside of Star's body. I got nervous and felt weak. What was I going to do ?? We don't have a plan and it's here.

"Miss me ?" The demon spoke.

I yelled " leave !! Now no one wants you here !!"

It didn't help the demon just flew out if Star leaving her pale. I then was about to fly out if Scarllet, but saw Star shaking fiercely. I knew what it was doing. It was trying to kill her, but why.

Star's pov

The demon flew out of me, but I wasn't happy. It was killing me at the same time. How to stop it I have no clue, but I will fight till my last breath. With that I kept trying to regain my body, but I was fighting the demon and loosing. That's when I felt something. It was warm and inviting, but it didn't seem right.

I continued to fight still loosing. That's when my whole body gave in. I could no longer breath, but I continued to fight. I may not be breathing, but I am not going to leave Scar. No matter how much I want to stop.

Angle's pov

I could sense that Star was fighting. She won't give up until its gone. That's when I flew into her. Since I flew into her my bond with Scarllet was released and nothing bad could go into her. I was grateful because she was free, but I need to focus.

She was loosing, but I will make sure she didn't. I will help her if its the last thing I do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok my taco cats, creeps from across the streets, and my peeps I need y'all's help !! 😱 I don't know if I should let her live or make her die ? So leave me comments telling me what I should do ok !! Ohh n before I forget thank y'all out there for reading my story 😎 I really appreciate it !! So leave votes, comments, and likes