Chapter 9

Ok my taco cats 🐱 I just wanted to say hello so back to the story ima boss 😎

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

A guy named Jake got Star's number while Star and Annamarie were at the mall shopping.

Star's prov

As soon as he left me and Annamarie burst out laughing.

"Omg I gave my number to a cute guy !!" I screamed. Annamarie smiled and nodded at me. We both continued our meals after our happy squeals. Then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I checked and saw an unknown number.

I opened the message and read : Hey it's jake from the food court I heard you scream and I just wanted to say I think your cute to : D

I blushed and realized that I yelled that a little to loud. I thought on what to text back and decided on

This : hey and thanks ; )

We decied to leave and go back home. We got home and Jake and I were texting about the Paramore concert. I walke into the house and felt eyes on me I looked and saw that Annamarie had already told them about my in counter with Jake.

They all looked at my phone as it buzzed in my hand and I knew they would try to take it out of my hands. This is just perfect for me note my sarcasm. They ran to me and Zayn pinned me to the floor.

Liam read my text out loud : Hey Star I was wondering if you and I could go to the Paramore concert.... Cus I have an extra tickect I'd you want to come ??

"Well look at that Star has a date !" Louis yelled.

"Where's Harry ??" I asked

Then I saw it. It was a clown and it was coming for me. I quickly grabbed Liam and cried into his shirt. I was sobbing because of how scared I was and thought no one, but Louis knows about my fear. I stopped crying and went to Louis.

"I can't believe you !! Your a sick person !!" I yelled at Louis. Then I stormed off to my room. I slammed the door behinde me and went to my phone.

I texted Jake : Hey you wanna hang out with me in a few minutes ??

Jake:) "sure what do you wanna do ??

Me: I don't no but I want to get out of this house

Jake:) : meet me at the park ok

Me: ok

Louis's prov

She screamed at me and stormed off well I kind of discerved it. After all I did agree to it with Harry. I felt so guilty for scaring Star.

"See guys this is why me, Zayn, and Nail didn't agree to this !!" Liam told me and Harry.

"Go apologize to Star ," Nail said to us both.

Wow he is turning into a mini Liam kind of freaky. I looked at Harry and nodded. We both went up the stairs.

"Hazza bear don't you want to change ?? You know so you don't scare her again ??" I asked Harry.

He nodded and ran into his room to change. Minutes later we where at Star's bedroom door.

Harry's prov

"Hazza bear don't you want to change ?? You know so you don't scare her again ??" Louis asked me.

I nodded and ran into my room to change and washed the make up off. Then I walked out of my bedroom door. We both walked to Star's door.

I knocked and said "Star are you in there ??"

I heard someone go to the door and say " No !! Go away you jerks !!"

It was definitely Star and I don't blame her for being mad at us. If I where her I would be mad and scared .

Star's prov

"Star are you in there ??" Harry asked

"No!! Go away you jerks !!" I screamed through the door.

I can't believe they did that out of all the people I thought it would've only been Louis, but I was completely wrong. Now I know I can't trust Louis or Harry they only hurt you and bring your fears to life. I could tell the had stopped trying to get me out of my room.

I checked my phone and saw that it was almost time to hang out with Jake. So I grabbed a sweater and my headphones and iPod. I walked to the park listening to Welcome to my life by Simple plan. When I got to the park I saw an empty swing so I went to go sit on it while I waited for Jake.

A few minutes had passed and I gave up waiting. I got up and then I saw ...............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh cliffhanger !!

Ok thanks so much for just reading this please leave me a comment or a vote !! Please tell your friends about my story !! Thanks again my taco cats 🐱