Chapter 29

Hello there !! I will continue to write, but not as freackwenly as before 😖 I'm sad about it, my school year is almost over an my math and l.a. Teachers are being mean and giving me more work. Like for language arts I have to write a fan fiction. Don't get me wrong I love writing this, but it has to be school appropriate and it can't be famous people.

What type of teacher does that ? 😱 And my math teacher loves to talk about her boyfriend to us and she's like 50 or something and has a kid !! 😖 Ok I think I should get back to the story because if I don't I will just be complaining for the whole chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I blacked out

Star's pov

Scar just left the house. I knew she need to blow out some steam so I let her walk off. Then out of no where I felt like falling. It was strange then I remembered that Acarllet was out there. Then I blacked out.

Zayn's pov

I knew Acarllet wanted to blow off some steam so the boys and I and Star didn't fallow her. That was the dumbest thing we ever did. I looked and saw Star fall to the floor. I baerly missed her, but she didn't hit her head. All of a sudden she got up, but her eyes where pitch black.

I looked over at te lads and saw they were just as scared as I was.

"Where is that bitch !" Star screamed.

I asked " who ?"

"The bitch that looks like me !" She screamed.

I was about to answer when we heard the door open. Star ran downstairs and we heard a scream. We all ran down and saw Star towering over Scarllet. What's going on they were fine just a minute ago I thought to myself. The boys tried to pull Star away from Scarllet. After about 10 minutes they both blacked out, but woke up again.

Scarllet's pov

I woke up on the ground in the house. I looked around and saw my nose was bleeding.

"What happened ?" I asked.

Liam said " Star blacked out and when you came home she attacked you."

I looked over at Star an saw she was getting up. I knew what happened this happened before we were separated. I just hope they never find out what is really wrong with us. They would hate us both.

Star's pov

I woke up on the ground near the front door. I saw my knuckles were bloody and I looked at Scarllet. She had a bloody nose. I got up and walked out of the house I guess they didn't notice. Because I have been walking for around 15 minutes and I know exactly what happened. This always happens to us. One of us leave for a short time and when they return we both black out and I wake up with blood on me.

Why do I always have to be the mean one. I spotted a tree and a tire swing. I went there and sat on the swing. I just hope Scar doesn't tell them about what really happens. If she does they will separate us agai an I can't loose her. She's my little sister, and I just got her back. I sat there deep in thought and knew she was probably going to tell them.

I'm just glad it's not coming from my mouth, but I wish it was. I know how to explain it right and the truth. She knows some of it, but she doesn't understand it. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone putting their arm on my neck.

I turn and see....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter I just can't think I what to write 😖 plus I left it like his and the next chapter I will try and make it longer !! Please leave comments and likes and tell me what you people think !!