Chapter 4

Hey taco cats let me just say I love writing this stuff so I hope you all enjoy reading it 😝 i really don't no how I'm going to pull this off but I will

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star's prov

I walked into the station and there was no one around so I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote " to the officer that finds this please take him under custidy he tried kidnapping me but I knocked him out thank you and please have some one here at all times " I left him in the jail cell with the not on his head. I began to walk out and when I did I saw the five guys that hit me with there car come near me.

I told myself don't talk to them they could be the same as Mike and don't get into there car or something could happen, but just as I looked across the street a hand touched my shoulder. I looked and saw it was the one with brown hair and soft brown eyes he started to speak " hi I'm Liam and can I offer you a ride some where ??" I staired at him like he was crazy and said " if you touch me again you will end up like mike. Does that andwer your question ."

Liam's prov

I walked over to here and touched her shoulder " hi I'm Liam and can I give you a ride ??" She looked at me and then said " if you touch me again you will end up like mike . Does that answer your question," I looked and thought she was kidding so I started pulling her to our limo when all of a sudden she lifted me up and slammed me down to the floor. I got mad and lost it. I picked her up and said " what is your problem I was only trying to help you ?"

Starr's prov

He picked me up and then

Flashback

I was 5 and I came into a room where my mom was crying on the floor and had blood coming out of her head. I looked around and saw my dad he saw me and through me across the room to a wall. I got up and tried to run from him but he caught me and said " worthless piece of trash go to the shed and be quiet or else !" He kicked my back and tossed me again.

I ran to him screaming " No not the shed please I will behave just don't put me in the shed !"

( the shed is where she was beat and sometimes used as a reward for her father )

End of flashback

I looked around and all the boys were looking at me and I was on the ground. I felt helpless and useless then I got up with tears in my eyes. Liam came and hugged me and asked " why did you yell not the shed to me ??" I didn't no wat to do so I decied I should tell them about my life.

"Ohh that's nothing I just.... Umm I have to go " I said and started walking off hoping to never see these people again.

1 year later

Starr's prov ever since that day with Mike I got put up for adoption. Lucky me who doesn't want to be hear. Note my sarcasm.

I felt awful here I was alone a lot, but I loved it. So today was a good day I got up and went to change as soon as I got down stairs Jane, the owner of the orphanage, came up to me. Star there are people here to meet you. Ugh I hated this every time some one wants to see me they never adopt me so I just turned around.

"Get back here young lady !" Jane screamed

"Sorry I can't hear you right now !" I yelled agile going up the stairs.

Some one gripped my arm and I turned around..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger wow I think this is good hope u enjoyed it 😝