Chapter 24

Hello my peeps, my taco cats, my creeps from across the street I just wanted to say hi to you all. Also thank you for reading this and hope you all enjoy this chapter 😝 back to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

He nodded and left me with Star......

Jake's pov

I walke out of her room and went back down to see five guys staring at me. I looked behind me to see if the girls were there, but they weren't. I wonder why they are looking at me? I look around some more to see if anything is wrong, but it was just my luck nothing.

"What happened ?" Liam said.

"I went to check on them and they told me to leave..... So I don't know what that was about." I lied to them.

I think they believed me because they didn't ask anymore questions. We all sat at the table and just waited for something to happen, but nothing did. It was awkward sitting here and no one was talking.

-------------------------- 20 minute later -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls walked into the dinning area and they looked as happy as can be. This is really starting to worry me.

Star and Scarllet both say " ok boys this is what's going down. We are going to go and hope you all live good, but I think we should be heading out."

"What do you mean by leaving ?" Louis yelled.

Star said " well you see we both vowed to find each other and leave, and since we did so now we are leaving."

Scarllet's pov

As soon as he left I looked at Star.

"We should prank these creeps," I said.

Star looked at me with an evil smile and said " let's."

We thought for 20 minutes and then we had our plan. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. We felt happy with our little plan and we saw confused looks on the people waiting for us.

We both said " ok boys this is what's going down. We are going to go and hope you all live good, but we think we should be heading out."

It was quiet for a little until Louis yelled " what do you mean by leaving ?!?"

"Well you see we both vowed to find each other and leave and since we did now we are leaving," Star said to them.

The had looks of horror written on there faces and that's when Star and I brought bags with us from around the corner of the door. Of course they were empty, but they don't need to know that. We ran to the door and opened it and ran to a near by park.

We sat at the swings with our empty bags. It was pretty warm, but then again it was the middle of the summer. We waited for 5 minutes and decied to swing.

"Hey Scar ?" Star said.

I said " yeah Star ?"

Star's pov

"Hey Scar ?" I asked.

She said "yeah Star ?"

"Do you think they are looking for us ?" I asked my twin.

She thought for a while and said " they are probably looking for you, but not me."

"You know what we should do tomorrow ," I said.

"What ?" Scar asked me.

I said " we should color our hair and get matching tattoos!"

"Yeah buddy !" She screamed.

That's when the boys saw us and they looke pissed. We might have to wait on that stuff because of our little joke. : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha pure me !! Rawr taco cat stole ur tacos !! 🐱 Hope you all enjoyed it and please leave me comments and likes thanks so much 😎