Chapter 28

I'm so sorry for the late update please don't try and kill me !! So I have had a hectic week. Not how I planed it, but a guy asked me out and I said maybe then he wanted to hang out at this fair thing and I said yes. Then he told all his friends and now they keep telling me to give him a chance and it's ticking me off.

Like really did they ever think I might have said yes. I guess they didn't and plus I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. So that was my week and now back to my story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

"Ohh shut up," scar said back.

Present time

Scarlett's pov

We walked into the room and Liam was searching something on the computer. We all looked at what he was doing and didn't know what he was doing. I was just about to ask when my phone rang.

Hey baby won't you look my way... It rang and I graved it and looked at the number. I felt my cheeks get warm as I unlocke my phone.

"Awww!! Someone's blushing !!" Star yelled

I screamed " ohh shut up !"

I looked at the text.

Hey wats up : P

I wrote

Nothin u ?? X D

He wrote

Just thinkin bout u

I blushed even harder and soon they were all looking at me. What do I do ? I thought as someone graved my phone. I looked up and saw Louis reading the messages. His face turned red, but I didn't know why.

"Give me my phone !" I screamed as I snatched it from Louis.

I looked at it and saw he had texted me back, but t was a picture of his abs. I blushed again and giggled a little before returning to Louis. He looke horrified as to what he just saw.

"What you look like you just saw a ghost ?" I asked.

He said " please tell me your not sending some picture back ?"

"Maybe maybe not," I said.

Liam looked away from the computer and looked at me. His face had curiousity on it with a pinch of concern. I just left the room and left the house. When I got out I was walking to the park. That's when I saw it. It was like a black figure coming toward me.

I just blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok sorry for the short chapter and I think I might stop writing this story 😑 I'm still not sure please leave comments telling me if you want me to end it or not ? Plus I know this chapter isn't that good sorry bout that 😞