Chapter 26

Hello people of the world ! 🎮 Wassup !?! Thank you all for reading my story and everything so now let's get back to that ok ?!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

We opened te door and saw.....

Starr's pov

I went upstairs super pissed. I can't believe them right now. At least I left a note saying where I was at, but all they can do is be idiots. We got to my room and I slammed the door. I plugged my iPod into the speakers and put on You're gonna go far kid by the offspring. I let the music relax me, but I was still pissed.

The song ended and I got so mad I punched the wall. I heard loud footsteps coming an then Louis burst through my door. They looked at me with shock and then the wall. I looked over at the wall and saw a huge whole in the wall.

"What happened in here ?" Liam asked.

"You all pissed me off ! What does it look like ?!?" I screamed at them.

Scar said " Star calm down.. You're scarring me."

I looked at her and hugged her. That was the last thing I wanted ecpatally to Scar.

"I'm so so so sorry scar. I would never want turn into him ok," I told scar.

The boys looked at us for a little. I was still hugging scar, but he had started to cry during this. I felt like te worse person alive and now Scarllet won't be happy with me.

Liam's pov

We ran into her room. It was quiet and Scar looked scared, but Star just looke at Louis.

"What happened ?" Louis asked.

Star yelled " you all pissed me off ! What does it look like happened ?!?"

I ran to get the first aid kit. It took me a while, but when I got back Star was hugging Scar ad they were on the floor. I looked at Louis an the boys and Harry gave me a look that said I'll tell you later. I went over to Star and cleaned her ripped up knuckles.

How did she even do this ? She's so small, but can pack a punch. I finished and saw that both girls were shaking an their eyes were pure white.

"Stop !! No don't !! I will do anything just don't touch her !" Scarllet screamed.

Star screamed " stop !! Help me !! No please stop !!"

I graved them and shook them. Their eyes now filled with tears went back to normal. Instead of screams or words they just wimmpered. I looked at the boys and they had a look of guilt and confusion.

"Star Scarllet can you hear us ?" I asked

"Don't touch us !" Scarllet yelled at me.

I felt hurt until Star kicked me and her and Scarllet made a run for it. I think they are still in the little dream or something, but luckily Harry and Zayn caught them. They were squirming in their arms. That's when I notice Star's eyes they were pure black and so were Scarllet's.

"Bring them to the bathroom," I said to the boys.

Zayn's pov

"Bring them to the bathroom," Liam said to us.

We brought them there and Liam got a cup of water. Wait what is he doing ? He threw it at us and Star and Scarllet stopped moving and looked around.

"Where are we ?" They asked.

Harry said " you're home, but you two freaked out for some reason."

"Crap ! Star you have to tell them. It's now or when it gets worse !" Scar yelled to Star.

Star said " fine, but put us down and we need to tell you all something."

We sat down on her bed. Star looked at Scarllet and hey looked at each other for a while then back at us. They did this for a few minutes.

"Ok.... So you know how I have a horrible past and shit ," Star said.

Scarllet said " wait you told them I thought we vowed to never speak of it?!?"

"Don't be stupid I would never !" Star yelled " well back to that Scarllet an I get flashbacks and when we do. Bad things happen to us and stuff."

"Like what type of stuff ?" Harry asked.

Scarllet said "............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger !! I can't think anymore please someone help me out ! 😱 Hope you all enjoyed it and please leave comments and likes peace out my taco cats ! 🐱