Chapter 17

Hello taco cats 🐱 just wanted to say hi and I wanna know which one direction member you like ?? 😍 If you tell me I'll tell you mine !! 🐼 Back to the story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nail's prov

We arrived at the house and I went to my room. I started to get ready for my date with AnnaMarie. I chose my white V-neck with grey pants with my purple and black "obey" SnapBack. I paired it with my black white and purple air Joradians. I was ready and went downstairs.

"I'm a go ok," I told the lads.

"Ok," liam said.

"Use protection !" Louis and Harry yelled.

"Have a good time," Zayn said.

I left the house and walked to my dark blue jeep. It was my favorite car at the moment and I liked that it made me feel like I was at the beach.

AnnaMarie's prov

As soon as we hung up I got into the shower and got clean. I got out of the shower and put on my favorite black bra and the matching underwear. I blow dried my hair and untangled it. I don't do anything with my hair because it just gets even more messier.

I went to my closet and looked for the perfect out fit. It took me around 15 minutes to find my black lacy top and my dark blue skin tight skinny jeans. I slipped them on and went to put on my " Paris Amor" perfume. (P.s. this perfume is real and smells super good and you can get it at bath and body works.) when I finished putting on my perfume I grabbed my blue watch that I got for Christmas.When I found my black flats I heard the door knock.

"Hold on I'm coming !" I screamed.

*knock*knock*

I got to the door and saw Nail standing there with a dozen white roses. He handed them to me and kissed my cheek. I thanked him and went to the kitchen. I put the roses in a vase full of water.

"So where are we going ??" I asked Nail.

Nail said "well it's a suprise and if I tell you it won't be a suprise."

I love him, but it bugs me when he doesn't want to tell me. So this time I just ignored the urge to ask again. We both walked to his dark blue jeep and drove out of my drive way. We pasted Nandos so I knew that we weren't going there we stopped at a fancy restaurant.

The name said " Jack's " in fancy letters. I then knew we where going to eat here, but why. I don't mind eating here, but it's so rare for us to eat here. The paps always found us here and at Nandos. So what is going on what is Nail going to do.

Nail's prov

I started to drive to AnnaMarie's house. When I saw and old lady sellin white roses. I parked and went to the lady.

"How much ??" I asked her.

"$2 for one," she said.

"Ok can I get a dozen," I asked.

Her face was shocked and happy at te same time. She grabbed the last of the white roses and handed her 50 dallors she tried handing me 25 back, but I wouldn't let her.

"Keep the change," I told her.

"Thank you, you are such a sweet boy," she said to me.

I got into my car continued to drive to AnnaMarie's house. We I got there I knocked on the door.

"Hold on I'm coming !" AnnaMarie screamed.

I know exactly where we are going. I know she hates when I tell it's a surprises, but I have to. She opened the door after I knocked twice more. I hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek. I handed her the flowers and she looked so happy. She went to put them in a vase.

So I fallowed her she put them down and looked at me.

"So where are we going ??" AnnaMarie asked me.

"It's a suprise and if I tell you it won't be a suprise," I said.

She looked a little annoyed, but she wouldn't be mad for long. We got into my dark blue jeep and drove off. We arrived at Jack's and I parked. I locked her in so I could open her door. I ran to the other side and opened her door.

"After you my lady," I said.

"Ok good sir, but don't think you are getting any of this I have a boyfriend," she said with a smile on her face.

I got to the receptionist and told him my name. He escorted us to the seat with a window. I had recommend it for tonight. We sat an he gave us our menus.

"Hello I'm Mark and I will be your server tonight. Can I start you off with anything to drink??" He asked us.

"I will have a coke and for my lady a coke as well," I told the guy.

He wrote it down an left. I turned back to AnnaMarie and saw a look of shock on her face. I turned around and saw...................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger alert !!! Who did they see what was Nail doing ?? So many questions not enough time ⌛ until the next page my taco cats 🐱