Chapter 22

Hello my little taco cats 🐱 I just wanted to say hi and what up !! Hope you all enjoyed te last chapter and he song because I love that song !! So back to the story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

We walked into the kitchen and saw......

Present time

Star's pov

We got to the kitchen and saw Jake talking with Louis and Harry. Wait why was Jake here ? I thought he didn't like me ? This is so confusing, but oh well. The boys noticed our presences and they saw Scarllet and me.

"How is thi possible!" Louis screamed.

I said " well when a mommy..."

I was cut off by Scarllet " and daddy love each other.."

Now it's my turn to cut her off " they go to a room and.."

"Stop!!! I knew that I just meant about both of you!" Louis said.

"Well let's see we are twins and look alike, but I'm prettier than Star," Scarllet said.

I looked at Scarllet and said " Hell no bitch !! I am way prettier than you !"

"That ain't true you little whore !" Scarllet yelled at me.

After that it was on. No one and I mean no one calls me a whore. I tackled her to the floor and pinne her. When I wasn't looking she kneed me in the stomache. It hurt like a bitch, but I have been through worse. I punched her head and she punched my eye.

I was going to punch her again when I felt arms wrap around me. I turned and saw they where Jake's. I saw Louis was holding onto Scarllet. I saw her face and saw a black eye and busted up lip and she looked like she was in pain.

Scarllet's pov

She tackled me and pinned me then my defense mode came on. I guess so did hers and after the boys peeled us apart I saw she had a bruise on her left check. She had a cut above her eye brow.

"Sorry scar ," Star said.

"No it's my fault," I said.

"Ok I already knew it was," star said.

They let us go. Big mistake I charged at her we fell an I noticed our position. I was sitting on her stomache and she was on the floor with her hands above her head. That's when we both starte to cry.

------------------------- flash back ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Star and Scarllet come in here!" He yelled.

We ran into his room and said "yes together."

He grabbed star and pinne her to the bed he was sittin on her stomache and had her hands above her head. I tried to pull him off of her, but he pushed me away.

"Stop !! Please !!" Star yelled.

I screamed "get off of her!"

---------------------- end of flash back-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reason I had that flash back was because Star did. We have this twin thing that we can feel each others pain and see each others flash backs. I really hate it, but I can't do anything about it.

I was snapped back to reality by Louis.

"Why are you both crying ?" He asked.

Star's pov

We were snapped back to reality by Louis.

Louis asked " why are you both crying ?"

"S-sorry.... I-it's j-just n-nothing," I said through tears.

I turne an saw Scar she was crying I pulled her into a hug.

"It wasn your fault," I told her.

Scar looked at me and said " yes it is I could have helpped you, but I didn't."

"No you couldn't have at the time we weren't strong, but now we are," I said.

The boys looked at us with puzzled looks. I ignored them an tried to comfort Scar. We may not get along all he time, but she is my other half so I will always try to keep her safe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww !! They are twins !! Whoop whoop party time !! 🎉 Sorry I'm so bored and please leave comments and likes !! 😎