Chapter 14

Taco cats wassup !!! I love leaving cliffhangers for you all !! I know you all hate it, but I don't have to be fair 😝

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I turned and saw......

Present time

Jake's prov

I turned and saw Star staring at me with confusen. I looked and saw she had her drink.

"I think we should leave when we get our food," Star said.

I nodded and thought man is she mad or what. I just hope she isn't mad at me because she is so amzayning to loose.

Star's prov

I left Jake at the regeater with that weird girl. I went to go get my soda and looked over at Jake. The girl gave him her number.

Then she said " call me when you are done with that hoe."

I was going to go and run to the house, but I didn't. I was glad I didn't because I saw Jake rip the paper into pieces.

"She's not a hoe !!" He screamed.

Wow he defended me no one has ever defended me. I walked over to him and he turned around. He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"I think we should leave when we get our food," I told Jake.

He nodded to me and sat at a table. I walked over to it and saw he was deep in his thoughts. I sighed and he didn't respond. I was going to sigh a little louder until our number was called. Jake wasn't listening so I got up and went to get our food.

"Can I get these in a to go bag ??" I asked this guy behinde the counter.

He said " sure babe you can have whatever you want." He winked while saying the last part.

I blushed a little and he went to put the food in the bags. He came back and handed me the bags of food with a note attached to it.

"By the way my name is Alex," he said.

"Hi I'm Star," I said a little shy like.

I walked away and got to our table. I tapped Jake and he was out of his thoughts.

"Let's go ," I told Jake.

He didn't replay he just nodded at me and got up. We got into his car and I put the food in the back. Then I turned to Jake he looked scared, but I had no idea why.

"Thank you... For standing up for me in the reasteraunt," I said to him.

He looked relieved at what I said. I pulled him closer to hug him, but our lips met again. They were in perfect synic until I couldn't breathe. I pulled away slowly and looked at his brown eyes.

"We should eat so we aren't starving at the Paramore concert," I told Jake.

"Ok," he said.

He grabbed the bags of food and saw the slip of paper. I didn't think anything of it, but I guess Jake did.

He said in calm voice "what's this ??"

"Ohh the guy in ther gave it to me, but I thought I through it away," I replied to him.

We both started eat our burgers. They were really good, but then again it is In-N-Out. We finished and he got out of the car and threw it away. He got in and we both buckled up. We both grew smiles as we realized we where going to a Paramore concert.