Chapter 19

Ok sorry for the late updates but I'm back school is just so hard 😞 so now back to my story !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I was stripping when I felt eyes on me. I turned around and saw Jake with a red face.....

Star's pov

His face was red and still staring at me in my undies and bra.

"Umm..... Can I help you with something?" I asked.

He snapped out of his teams and said " sorry but why do you have all those scars on your back ?"

"Well..... You see..... Umm," I said.

I quickly got dressed and tried not making eye contact with Jake. I didn't want to tell him or anyone what my dad used to do to me that's just embaricing to me. So I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Let's go Jake I'm hungry!" I screamed.

He yelled " ok I'm just graving the car keys !"

I got to his car and waited for him to unlock it, but he didn't. I thought it was weird so I turned around and saw Jake standing there. I knew he was going to ask again it was only the first thing everyone did.

Jake's pov

I went up stairs and opened the door to my room. When I saw Star in her bra and panties. I instantly knew my face was red and that's when I saw scars in her back. I have to ask her what those are about. She turned around slowly and saw me.

"Umm.. Can I help you ?" She asked.

I said "sorry but why do you have scars on your back ?"

She quickly put on her clothes and ignored my question. She walked out without eye contact. I was already dressed so I started heading downstairs.

When I heard " Jake hurry I'm hungry !"

I yelled " I'm just graving the car keys!"

I gives them and head for the door and saw Star waiting by my car. I had to ask her agai and find out why she had those scars. She turned and saw me looking at her again. I unlocked he doors and we both got in.

I turned to her and said " can you please tell me why you have those scars ?"

"Fine, but this has to stay between us," she said.

I nodded and waited for her to speak.

"Ok when I used to live with my real father he would beat me and hurt me and that's why I have those scars and woke up crying last night," she said.

Star's pov

"Ok when I used to live with my real father he would beat me and hurt me and that's why I have those scars and woke up crying last night." I said.

I looked at Jake and waited for a response, but. I didn't get one. So instead he started driving to a near by dinner. It felt awkward to be silent in his car and I knew he didn't like me any more. So much for that I really liked him to. Well I don't know what to do we got to the dinner.

I got of his car and went walking, but not to the dinner I turned and went walking to my house. I had been walking for around 10 minutes and I was for sure lost. I graced my phone and called Liam.

Liam's pov

After we watched hem o into the concert we left. When we got home Naill I ready for his date with AnnaMarei. So that left me with Zayn, Harry, and Louis. I looked around our house and got bored.