Chapter 13

Hello taco cats I don't have anything to say. But did you know if you spell taco cat back words it still spells taco cat 🐱 I didn't no that for a while well now I do back to the story ok 😎

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I went down to see........

Present time

I saw Jake. He was with the guys and they didn't noticed I entered the room.

"So where are you two going ??" Louis asked.

Jake was about to answer when Liam said " what are your interses in Star ??"

I laughed at them and they all turned to see me in the hall laughing at them. I nodded at my boys and then winked at Jake.

"I will be ready in a few minutes ok Jake." I told him from the hall.

He nodded and looked scared. I ran back to my room and dressed in my Paramore shirt with black pants and my white converses. I brushed my hair and teased it a little at the ends. It gave me that I'm a bad ass look.

When I got down I nodded at Jake to go to the door he did. I walked past the boys.

"I will be home late or tomorrow so don't wait up." I said and smiled at Jake. He smiled back and we walked out of the house.

Liam's prov

"I will be home late or tomorrow so don't wait up," she told us. Before I could protest they left the house. I looked at the boys and we all thought the worst thing. Louis broke the silence.

"We should fallow them to see what they are doing," Louis said.

The lads and I all nodded in agreement. We all went to the door and opened it. We pulled in the van. I was in the drivers seat Louis next to me Nail an Harry in the middle and Zayn in the back. I felt bad because Zayn and I where always in the front.

We drove and saw that Star was in a slick black ferrie. She was in the passengers seat and Jake was in the drivers seat. I pointed to to car so the boys could see them. We saw them turn into a In-n-out burger. They parked and got out and went into the reasteraunt hand in hand. I thought it was cute, but then I remembered what Star said before she left the house.

Jake's prov

As soon as we walked out of the door to her house she saw my car. It was a black ferrie what can I say I like fast cars. I went to open the door if the passengers seat for her but saw she was in the drivers seat.

"What are you doing ??" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"I'm going to drive what does it look like ," she said with a cute smile.

Man I really like her and I hope she likes me. I pointed to the passengers seat and she looked sad, but hopped into it. I looked at her with a smile and shut her door. I ran to the drivers seat. I drove out of the drive way. It was quiet at first.

"What did you tell them ??" I asked her.

"Ohh I just said I would be home late or tomorrow," she said as calmly as possible.

We both laughed at the thought that they would be thinking something else. When I finished laughing.

I still had my eye on the road and said " you wanna eat at in-n-out ??"

"Yeah !! There it is !" She screamed and pointed to the reaturant.

I smiled at her and parked . We both got out and I grabbed her hand. Our fingers where in twined with mine. As we walked in we walked side by side. We got to the regeater and saw a girl she looked kind of nerdy , but I didn't care I have Star.

"Hello my name is Maraih and what can I get for you ?" She asked me.

She did not once look at Star. We finished ordering and I handed her the money. As soon as Star got her cup she walked to get something to drink. I got my receipt back, but it had another paper on it.

"Call me when your done with that hoe," Maraih whispered in my ear.

It sent shivers to my spine. I took the paper and ripped it into a million pieces in front of her.

"She's not a hoe you are !!" I screamed at her.

She looked angry, but I didn't care. She called Star a hoe and I won't have that.

I turned and saw .............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger !!! 😎 What's going to happen next who was behinde Jake will Maraih do something to Star ??? I don't know yet but I will soon 😝