Chapter 16

Hello taco cats 🐱 I am trying not to leave any cliffhangers unless I need to ok 🐼 so lets get on with the story 😝

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I fell into a blissful sleep.

Present time

Star's prov

We were in a passionate kiss and I was in my undies and bra. As soon as I felt something was going to happen. All of the horrible memories of my father flooded my mind. I began to cry a little bit and noticed that Jake had removed his lips from mine.

"Star are you ok ??" Jake asked me.

"S-sorry," was all I could manage to say to him.

"I think we should stop," Jake said to me.

I nodded and grabbed the shirt he was letting me use. I started to put it on and noticed Jake was helping me put it on. I laied back down on his bed. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist again. I knew they where Jake's, but I still got shivers run down my spine.

I relaxed a little knowing Jake wouldn't try anything anymore or just tonight. I felt bad that I started crying in front of Jake, but it wasn't like I had control over it. Plus I really like Jake I just hope I didn't mess things up. I got tired of thinking and fell asleep in Jake's warm arms.

-------------------------------------The next day ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose's prov

I woke up feeling really warm. I opened my eyes and saw arms around my waist. I started to panic and then remembered that it was only Jake. I was still pretty tired so I fell asleep again.

Jake's prov

I woke up to see Rose's hair in my face. I looked and saw she was sleeping peacefully. I started to get out until I noticed she had her legs in twined with mine and she was holding onto my arm. I couldn't help, but chuckle a little. She is so cute when she is sleeping.

I wanted to make her breakfast so I carefully untangled myself from her. She didn't wake up which was good for me. I got up and saw I was only in my black boxers. I went downstairs to make food. I decided I was going to make her eggs and pancakes in bed.

I got to the kitchen and started making eggs. Until I heard a noise come from up stairs. I quickly turned the stove on low so the eggs wouldn't burn, and ran to my bedroom. I got there and saw Star still asleep, but crying on the floor. I didn't know what to do.

"No !! Stop that hurts !!" She yelled in her sleep.

I picked her up off the ground and put her on my lap. I shook her a few times before she opened her eyes. She was still crying and I wanted to ask her what was wrong.

"Star what's wrong ??" I asked her.

"H-he w-was t-there," was all she said.

I was worried because I didn't know who she was talking about. So I hugged her and calmed her down a little. I tilted her head so she was looking into my eyes.

I told her "I will never let anything happen to you Star."

She looked me with shock and then hugged me.

"Why ?? No ones ever care for me before," she asked me.

"Star I really like you and I would no let any one hurt you," I told Star.