Chapter 21

I know the last chapter was short, but it wasn't my fault my friend/grandma wouldn't let me finish writing so blame her . P.s. she is not my real grandma 😝😎 back to the story my taco cats 🐱

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's pov

I got to the street Star said she was on and saw her. She was talking to a girl that looked exactly like her. That's when it hit me that was the girl that ran off after I hugged her. She will probably run or worse try an attack me.

I got to Star and the girl. The girl looke at me with horror in her eyes, but that's when I noticed she had green eyes they where nothing like Star's brown ones. She got up and starte running with Star. Star stopped her.

Star said " Scarllet what's wrong ?"

"He tried to touch me last night," Scarllet said.

Star turned to me with anger in her eyes.

She yelled " is this true ?!? I kind of expected this from Harry, but not you !"

"No that's not what happened. I thought she was you so I hugged her," I said to Star.

Scarllet's pov

I told Star he tried to touch me and she flipped out on him. He explained the whole situation to her and me. I was shocked that he wanted to hug Star normally they wanted to feel her not hug her, but I guess times have changed.

I looked over at Star with a small smile. She understood that I didn't know at the time and forgave me like always.

She said " Scarllet this is Liam an Liam this is my twin sister Scarllet."

I took my hand and shook Liam's hand. We both said our hellos and Star explained that they adopted her. So I followed her an Liam back to the silver and blue car that was there. We got in and buckled up.

Star an I where in the back because neither if us could decied who sat in the front with Liam. As soon as he turned on the radio low by flow rida came on.

Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)

With the fur (with the fur)

The whole club was looking at her

She hit the floor

She hit the floor

Next thing you know

Showty got low low low

Low low low low low

Me baggy sweat pants

Nf the reeboks with the straps

With the straps

She turned around and

Gave that big booty a smack

Ay !

She hit the floor

She hit the floor

Next thing you know

Showty got low low

Low low low low low

I ain't seen nuthin

That all make me go

This crazy all night

Spending my dough

Had a million dallors

Vibe and a bottle to go

Dem birthday cakes

They stole the show

Star an I both sang as the song continued. We arrived before the song ended so we where sad. I got out and saw a mansion. Star looked at me with those brown eyes I had missed.

She said " I was amazed when I first saw it to. So I officially declare you live with us !"

" yeah ! I never want to loose you again !" I screamed.

Star's pov

We finished out hug and started to walk to the front door and thought what will the other boys think? Will they like her or hate her ??

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Scarllet. We opened the front door to the house and it was empty. We walked into the kitchen and saw.............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww !! Cliffhanger !! 🐧 Sorry but I'm tired 😴 I will try to update tomorrow so don't hate a prectiate. P.s. please leave comments and likes 😠 well I hope you all enjoyed my story 😝