Chapter 18

Hello my little taco cats 🐱 sorry that it takes me so long to update. It's just that school is getting harder 😡 so I can't update as much. Ok now back to this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I turned around and saw a look of shock on AnnaMarie's face. I looked back and saw.......

Present time

AnnaMarie's pov

I looked behinde Naill and saw that Akon was at the same reasteraunt as us. I was just shocked at this. It's a one in a million chance that he would be here. I saw Naill look behinde himself and saw Akon.

"Ohh I though I had something on my face," Naill said to me.

"Wow, you really think if you had anything on your face I wouldn't tell you," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah I know," he said.

"So why are we here ?" I asked.

Naill looked around and then looked at me and said " ok so you really don't know what today is do you ??"

"No ??" I said shyly.

Naill's pov

She asked "so why are we here?"

She had no idea today was the day we first met. It has been one year for us and she doesn't know.

I said " ok so you really don't know what today is do you ??"

She said "no " shyly.

"Well today is the one year aniversary of when we first met," I said to her.

She looke shocked and looked at the date on her phone. I felt really bad that I she forgot and I didn't it was like she didn't even love me. I looked at her and she ha her head in her hands.

"I'm so sorry baby, I feel so bad that you went through all this trouble and I didn't even remember," she said while starting to cry.

I wiped tears away from her eyes and said " it's ok I know with me being on tour it was hard to remember. I almost forgot, but then I remembered I made this reservation last week so I wouldn't for get."

She looked at me and crashed her soft lips onto mine. Our kiss was deepening when the waiter came back and interrupted out kiss. He handed us our drinks and we order out dinner.

---------------------------------- one hour later ----------------------------------------------------------------------

We had finished eating and were chatting about my tour. When our waiter handed me the check I paid and we left. I was taking AnnaMarei to a lake, but it wasn't just any lake it wa the lake we met at.

AnnaMarie's pov

I can't believe I forgot. I feel so stupid right now Naill has been talking about his tour for a while now. While I make it seem like I was listening I was beating myself up in the inside. For not remembering our anniversary. Like who does that besides me. I don't know anyone who does that.

Naill paid and we left he was taking me some where, but I wasn't sure at first then I saw a lake. I thought for a second and then I gasped Naill took us to the place we met. It brought back such cute, funny, and stupid memories.

I looked at Naill and said " ohh my giblets !! You brought us here !"

He nodded and said " how could I not if it wasn't for this lake I would have never met you."

We got out and walked to a big tree and under it it had a picnic blanket with champaign and fruits. I looked over at Naill and saw he was blushing. I didn't care I went to him and kissed him. We fell and I was on top of him.

Naill's pov

She tackled me with a kiss and I knew she was happy. We began to kiss passionately and she was over me. I knew we where going to be happy for a while, but just as we got deeper in the kiss the paps attacked us.

"Get away !" I yelle at them.

AnnaMarie didn't hessitate to push them. She grabbed a camera and broke it. She grabbed another and broke it as well. I knew she was going to do this until the paps left, but the got the idea after three broken cameras. I laughed and so did he when they left.

"So where were we ?" She asked.

"I was about to ask you if you wante to go swimming," I said to her.

She said excitedly "let's go swimming !"

I nodded and pulled off my t-shirt and shorts. I looked over and saw AnnaMarei taking her shirt, shoes, and pants off. She and I were left with out underwear, but she had her bra on. We both jumped in and played around for about two hours. When I got out I saw she was still there.

I yelled "come on babe we should go before it gets any later."

"Ok, but I want you to spend the night," she said back to me.

I said "ok."

She got out and we both went to her house. When we arrived we both got water and some ice cream. After our little snack we headed to her bedroom. We both laid I. Her bed and before I knew it I was out cold.