Chapter 30

Hello there !!! I'm so so sorry for the late update !!!! 😰 I feel bad so bad so here's the story !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

I turned and saw .....

Jake's pov

I saw a girl sitting on a swing. She looked sad so I walked over to her. I saw who it was it was Star. She was deep in thought so I put my arm on her neck. She flinched when I touched her. She turned and saw me and relaxed. She got up off the swing and hugged me.

We pulled apart and I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips connected with this sweet taste.

Star's pov

Our lips connected and I felt this sweet connection. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We both pulled apart and smiled at each other. Then I felt it... I felt like I was going to black out again. I let go of him and started runnin away from him.

"Wait !! Where are you going ?" Jake yelled at me.

I said " I'll explain later !!"

With that I fell to the floor and blacked out.

Scarllet's pov

"Ok do you believe in angles and demons ??" I asked the five guys.

"Sure ?" Liam and Zayn said unsurely.

"No why ??" Nail said.

Harry said "I don't know, maybe ?"

"Well you see when Star and I were born something happened. It wasn't good well for Star at least. An angle took possession of my body while a demon in Star," I said shyly.

"I don't believe . Prove it to us," Louis said.

I said " Fine, but if Star comes don't try and get near us."

With that I forced it out of me. I could feel myself blacking and I was gone.

Liam's pov

"Fine, but if Star comes don't try and get near us," Scarllet said.

Scarllet started to fall, but I caught her at the last second. Her eyes where closed, but when they opened they where pure white.

The angle's pov

I opened scarllet's eyes. Those boys where staring at me like I was crazy.

"I see Scarllet told you about me," I said as I got out of one of their arms.

I didn't feel like standing so I began to float. They all stared at me weirdly.

"What does Scarllet have something on her face ?" I asked.

Harry said " y-your f-floating !!"

"Louis didn't believe Scarllet and I'm just proving a point here," I said sweetly.

Demon's pov

I got up off the floor still in Star's body. I got up and saw a guy near me with questioning eyes.

"What do you want," I spat at him.

He said " Star are you ok ??"

"Awww that's cute you think Star is still here," I said sarcastically.

He said " what do you mean ?"

"I live inside of her and I wanted to get out," I said.

I started to walk off back to the house. Now to get rid of that damn angle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all enjoyed it !! 😝 I haven't updated in a while but I finally did !! Please leave votes comments and likes thanks !! 😎