Truth or Dare

ROWAN POV:

I laughed out loud as James and Sirius jumped up and did a little dance while Higglepomp wasn't looking. She turns around again and they put on completely innocent face expressions and sit down.

"Okay, everyone, I'm going to pair you up for this exercise!" Professor Higglepomp and James shoots out of his seat.

"I call Padfoot!" He shouts, pointing at Sirius and the class erupts in laughter as Sirius and James pretend to run in slow motion towards each other.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Potter, but you are paired up with Ms. Evans today." James's face lights up and I see Lily Evans face palm. The classroom giggles knowingly as James tries to put an arm over Lily's shoulder, but she shrugs it off. She absolutely despises him, but he's totally in love with her. Katie gets paired with Remus and I scowl at her and she shrugs apologetically.

"Ms. Keith, you are to be paired with Mr. Black." Katie laughs from the other side of the room and I glare at her menacingly, which shuts her right up. Professor Higglepomp gives us a list of plants to go find in the Forbidden Forest and Sirius and I set out, Katie and Remus on our heels.

"Are you going to tell me now?" He finally asks once we reach the Gamekeeper's hut. I shake my head.

"If I did you'd tell him." Sirius pretends to look offended.

"I would do no such thing!" He exclaims and I roll my eyes, examining the plant in front of the hut.

"Here's one! Cross 'Snappers' off the list," I say and Sirius does so.

"Is it...James?" I shake my head. "It's the Longbottom bloke isn't it?" I shake my head again. "I know what's going on here..." He steps closer to me and I shoot him a confused look. "You like me, don't you?" I sigh and shake my head again. "Yeah you do...I'm irresistible!"

"Your modest, that's what you are," I tell him sarcastically and he laughs. "If I tell you will you promise not to tell him? You have to swear it." He takes both my hands in his and bows. I laugh.

"I swear I won't tell!" Just then Remus and Katie come and spot us. Sirius quickly recoils from me and takes time to laugh at Katie and Remus's expressions before grabbing my hand and pulling me along. I could've sworn I saw anger flash through Remus's eyes, but I only saw confusing in Katie's. "Spill it," Sirius says, crossing his arms. I decide to tell him the truth. It won't get any better if I lie.

"Remus," I whisper and he strains to hear me. "Remus," I say louder and he falls to the ground in uncontrollable laughter.

"Remus! Remus!" He chants and I shush him and his laughter. I feel my face going bright red.

"Shut it, Black. Now you can't tell anyone about this!" He shakes his head. "Good. Now let's go," I declare and we continue to search for the plants on the list.

REMUS POV:

"Alright, class dismissed!" Professor Higglepomp declares and I stalk out, anger flooding through me. Sirius had to do it. He had to go flirt with the ONE girl I like in Hogwarts.

"Hey mate, what's wrong?" Sirius puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing," I mutter, shaking his hand off. I see him and James share confused glances, but follow me anyways.

"C'mon, Moony. What did I do this time?" Sirius presses and I glance around to make sure no ones coming.

"You flirted," I say simply.

"I what?"

"You flirted. With Rowan." He looks at me confused and I see James smile in understanding.