Aches and Pains

ROWAN POV:

I wake up in the hospital wing to see Sirius, James, and Remus talking quietly. Why am I here again? I suddenly snap out of my daze to realize all three boys-including Peter, who's standing in the back of the room-are looking at me anxiously.

"How do you feel?" James asks finally as Sirius takes a seat next to my bed.

"Like crap," I reply, feeling slightly light headed. The others laugh lightly, breaking a bit of the tension. Wait, I still don't remember why I'm here...

Then the realization dawns on me. Those dumb Slytherins were beating me. And Lily and Katie. The others seem to notice my sudden discomfort and exchange a glance.

"W-where are Katie and Lily?" I ask, my voice shaking. Remus and James move to the side to reveal two other beds, both occupied by peaceful looking Katie and Lily. I start shaking involuntarily, thinking back to the events with the Slytherins. Curses I don't know being used on me, causing me more pain then I've ever felt before in my life. And the worst part, my friends had to go through it as well.

"Plumi, are you alright?" Sirius asks, studying my face. I take note of how his shiny, black curls fall slightly into his face, which is contorted in worry, fear, and anger. I've always prized myself on being able to read peoples' emotions so well.

"R-Regulus....Bellatrix, Snape, Malfoy! They'll come back! They'll do it again, and I can't take it!" My body is racked with sobs as everyone stands there kind of awkwardly. Sirius looks infuriated, and I don't really like that expression on his face. It scares me more.

"We reported them, but no one can find them. They've fled the castle, I think..." Remus says honestly, causing me to shake more.

"Moony! You made it worse!" James hisses as he guides Remus out of the hospital wing, leaving me alone with Sirius. He climbs on the bed with me, and all I want him to do is be wrapped in his arms. He seems to know this too, because he immediately pulls me into his lap and strokes my hair, muttering comforting things as he does.

"Now they're in league w-with Voldemort....and they could come after us! H-he could kill you, P-Padfoot!" I sob more into his shirt while he stiffens at the name Voldemort.

"They won't. I'll make sure of it, Plumi, I promise." The sincerity of his words make a new wave of tears gather in my eyes, but I hold them back. I'm injured, tired, and scared, but I don't have to be crying as well.

"Oh, god, I hate crying," I mutter, wiping my eyes and kissing Sirius lightly on the cheek.

"That's all I get?" Sirius asks cheekily, flipping his hair out of his eyes in the most adorable way possible. I smile again and bring his face to mine, smashing our lips together rather violently. He smiles into the kiss and bites my bottom lip teasingly. I don't know where he's going, but when Madame Pomphrey walks in, we break apart quickly.

"Out, Mr. Black!" She shrieks, smacking him lightly with a newspaper. Sirius smirks at me and I blow him a quick kiss just to annoy Madame Pomphrey. I look over to see Katie and Lily awake and giggling. I blush scarlet, realizing that they probably saw the whole thing.

"So you and Sirius are getting pretty serious, huh?" Katie asks, all of us laughing at her lame pun afterwards.

"Yeah I guess so." Our conversation is quickly ended when Madame Pomphrey gives us all a strange potion, orange with tints of pink, and makes us drink it. It tastes exactly like an ear wax bean I ate once, terribly suttle, but with a disgusting aftertaste. Lily gags while Katie chokes on the stuff, but I reluctantly swallow the gross substance, taking a big gulp of water afterwards. The world starts to fade away fast, and black starts to appear on the sides of my vision. The world spins, but not in a bad way. It's sort of comforting as my eyes droop and my world turns into nothingness.

**********************************

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while to update! But I promise I'll update a longer chapter soon k? And I'm sorry about the long break I took, I was finishing my other fanfic.

Anyways, vote, comment, fangirl, asdfghjkl;......

Bai, beautiful ;)

-Livvy/Olivia/Plumi/The Ravenclaw Princess