Congratulations

ROWAN/PLUMI POV:

We make it to the Hospital Wing and Madame Pomphrey is practically crying. 

"You were all so brave! You could've been killed!" She keeps saying, smothering us each with hugs. We spent a lot of time in the Hospital wing, so we know her pretty well. She patches up my wrists, face, and stops my bleeding nose. She makes me take a potion that fixes the pain in my back, and then Sirius helps me wipe all the dried blood off my face and arms. He still looks troubled for some reason. 

"What's wrong, Padfoot?" I ask, wiping some of the blood off of his face too. 

"I....I still don't understand why you took on Greyback...I could've handled him...and he almost bit you!" Lily and James heard him, and try to look like they're not eavse dropping. 

"Because, Padfoot," I say, trying to force the words out of my mouth. "I...I love you too much to see you get hurt..." I don't meet his eyes, but he tilts my chin up so I do. I'm surprised to see tears in his eyes. 

"Well I love you more," he says, and then he decides to snog me in front of everyone. The others pretend like they don't notice, but I know they're just trying to be polite. Madame Pomphrey eventaully breaks us up when Sirius pulls me into his lap. I blush furiously after that. "Later," Sirius says with a wink, causing my face to turn completely red. Sirius chuckles as we wait for the others to be ready to go. 

                                                         ***************************************

We walk into Dumbledore's office to find the rest of the Order of the Phoenix waiting there. The only people I recognize are Molly and Arthur, two redheads who graduated a couple of years ago. They cheer when we walk in, and I take Sirius' hand as he beams at me. 

"I believe congratulations are in order!" Dumbledore cries and hands us each a drink. 

 "Firewhisky!" James and Sirius say at the same time and the rest of us laugh. I drink a little bit and it burns my throat. I cough and Sirius pounds my back. 

"Yeah, it tastes like that at first," he says, taking a sip of his, "but then it tastes amazing." I take a couple of sips, and it eventually tastes okay. Wait....now it's amazing! 

"Like it, Lil?" I ask as I see Lily looking a little dazed. 

"It's 'k..." She replies, sounding the slightest bit wasted. Sirius and I go around, meeting other Order members. They all seem pretty nice, but Alastor Moody kind of creeps me out. It was nice to see Arthur and Molly, though, even though I barely know them.

"Attention!" Dumbledore calls, standing on his chair so he has a clear view of everyone in the room. "I will also excuse all of you who are still in school from classes the next following week!" Everyone cheers. No classes on the last week of school! Wahoo! Sirius suddenly comes up to me and kisses me full on the mouth. James wolf whistles behind him but I pull back. 

"Sirius, honey," I say gently, taking the drink out of his hand. He seems wobbly and unsteady on his feet. "I think you're just the slightest bit drunk..." He just laughs and goes over to talk to a completely wasted James. I roll my eyes and go to talk to a sober Katie. 

"Excited?" I ask her and she nods, glancing at Remus. She looks sad. "What's wrong, Kate?" She sighs. 

"I almost lost him today...Fenrir Greyback really doesn't like him...and now he hates me!" She swallows, as if debating on what to say next. "And Greyback...Greyback said he'd come back for the both of us..." She looks on the edge of tears. 

"Don't worry, Katie," I comfort, slinging an arm around her shoulder, "we won't let him get to you." She smiles a watery smile and we take a minute to hug each other. Katie had been my best friend ever since I can remember, even when I sometimes left her to hang out with the Marauders. She didn't mind, she just went on with her life still calling me her best friend-which I totally didn't deserve at the time. 

A sober Remus then comes over, seeing us and understanding the situation. He takes Katie's hand and lightly kisses the top of her head. I get a little jealous for a minute thinking of how he was never that good a boyfriend to me. Ah well, I have Sirius now. I look over towards Sirius to see he's laughing as James and Lily do some very inapropriate dancing. Okay, I kind of have Sirius. 

"Should we stop them? I don't want this to get...erm..." Katie trails off, not wanting to go on. 

"Yeah, we should stop them before they do something they'll regret," Remus agrees as he and Katie go to get James and Lily. Great, that leaves me with Sirius. 

"Padfoot, come on. We're going back to the common room now..." I say carefully, dragging Sirius along. He keeps tripping on everything and laughing for no reason. Jeez, I'm going to feel so bad for him in the morning. 

I somehow manage to drag him up to his dormitory and Remus helps me get him into his bed. He kind of fell asleep while I was dragging him up the stairs, so he's already out like a light. 

"Thanks, Remus," I sigh and push Sirius' hair out of his face. "It's good to know that I'm not the only sober one here..." Remus laughs. 

"I guess I'll see you in the morning..." Remus says kind of awkwardly. 

"Yeah...goodnight!" I call and exit the boy's dormitory. I slowly climb the stairs to mine, feeling sleep trying to take over already. I say goodnight to no one in particular since everyone's asleep, then I close my eyes and enter a beautiful dreamland. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Okay...that was a total filler chapter....writer's block has come back to bite me in the butt! But they only have a week of school left! AND THEN THEY LEAVE HOGWARTS! Shoot, I'm tearing up :'(

Anyways, vote, comment, fangirl, asdfghjkl;...

Bai, beautiful ;)

-Livvy/Olivia/Plumi/The Ravenclaw Princess