Seventh Year

ROWAN/PLUMI POV:

"Prongs, you're back!" I yell, happy to see James fully recovered. We all hug him and he goes off to talk to Lily in private. I nudge Sirius and gesture to them, then to Katie and Remus holding hands. Everyone's together now! And just in time for our last year of school. This should be interesting...

"Kids! Have you got all your things?!" Mrs. Potter yells from the driveway outside of James' house. We all yell back that we do and hop into the car, ready to go to platform 9 3/4.

****************************************************

We all quickly hop onto the train as the whistle blows.

"THANKS MR. AND MRS. POTTER!" I yell as the train starts moving. They don't say anything, just smile back. James has such nice parents.

"Come on Ro!" Katie calls from beside Remus and enters a compartment. We somehow all manage to cram in there, probably since Lily and James have headgirl and headboy duties. Little suck ups!

"Coming!" I reply, pulling Sirius along with me. We get into a compartment and Sirius and I take the window seat, me putting my legs in Sirius' lap.

"So," I say, "I bet Remus will want Katie to become a Marauder now." I sneak a glance at them and see they're talking quietly and laughing. Sirius gives off a dog-like chuckle. We talk moslty about random things, and eat stuff from the trolley most of the ride. Eventually James and Lily have to leave for their Head Girl and Head Boy duties, so that leaves just Remus, Katie, Sirius and I. 

"Anyone seen Peter?" Katie asks, sounding a little bit worried. We all slowly shake our heads and she sighs. "He's never here anymore. I feel kind of bad..." She shakes her head. 

"So, you guys excited about this year?" I ask, snuggling up against Sirius. 

"Yeah, Moony, Prongs and I have got some great pranks planned!" Sirius exclaims, standing up. "Speaking of that-MARAUDERS ASSEMBLE!" Remus stands up, and they do some weird handshake, then run out. Katie and I laugh a little before just falling into a comfortable silence. 

"So you and Remus, huh?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her. She blushes but laughs casually. 

"Yeah. You're not mad, right?" I scoff. 

"Why would I be mad?" 

"Well...because he's your ex..." I just shake my head and giver her a one-armed hug. 

"I'm not mad! I'm happy that you found....the one!" She laughs loudly and blushes again. 

"Well maybe I have!" The whole compartment shakes as there's a loud bang on the train. 

"BLACK! LUPIN!" I hear some random person yell as Sirius and Remus dive into our compartment and quickly secure the latch on the door. Sirius is howling with laughter and Remus looks a little bit winded. 

"What did you do this time?" Katie sighs, examining Remus' ink stained hands with red and gold sparkles. 

"Let's just say my dear brother is now a Gryffindor supporter!" Sirius says, still laughing. I just roll my eyes and he affectionately pulls me into his lap, kissing my forehead. "Aw, but you still love me, Plumi!" He exclaims and I nod, kissing his nose. 

                                                          **********************************

The whole sorting seems to get more boring each year. But thank goodness, this year is our last. When the food finally appears on the table, I dig in. 

"Rowan, you are so turning into one of the boys!" Lily exclaims, handing me a napkin. "Stop stuffing your face!" I just roll my eyes at her. 

"I can't Lil! I'm too hungry!" I whine, stuffing my face with mashed potatoes. She glares at me and turns back to James. 

The rest of the dinner goes by fairly fast, and mainly consists of Remus and Sirius trying to avoid the hateful stares of all the Slytherins. Including a scary Lucius Malfoy, who is trying to get the glitter out of his ears. It's quite funny, I have to say. Especially because it's Lucius. 

"Guys, stop egging them on, they're so going to get you," Katie says right as I stick my tongue at Regulus maturely. "Rowan, you're not helping my point, you know!" I then stick out my tongue at her, which causes her to slap me, which leads to a mini slap fight. 

"Chick fight!" Sirius yells and he and Remus start cracking up. I end up winning, because I tickled Katie so much she almost peed herself. 

"I win!" I yell, pumping my fist in the air. Sirius catches his brother's eye across the hall and I see his eyes flicker and his fists clench. I turn around to see Regulus smirking at him. Sirius gets up and leaves the hall quickly, and followed by Regulus. 

"What was that about?" I ask Remus, who just shrugs. I can tell he's hiding something, but I'm too tired, so I just drop it. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys! Please don't hate me for not updating!! Ahhh I'm sorry :( Anyways, sorry for the short chapter, I've got other things to do *cough* with athenafdg *cough*. Yeah, athenafdg's visiting from Canada and is at my house as we speak. BTW, make sure to follow her ;)

Anyways, vote, comment, fangirl, asdfghjkl;...

-Livvy/Olivia/Plumi/The Ravenclaw Princess