TWO

Hope you liked chapter one, here's chapter two :)
enjoy, vote and comment!

I turn around, even though the box blocks my view. "Please." I say and carefully hand him the box over. The voice turns out to belong to a young man. Blond hair, brown roots, light blue eyes, taller than I am and a cute smirk. My heart starts to race, just by looking at him. We get into the elevator and he puts the box on the floor while I press the button for the 11th floor.

"I'm Niall." He smiles and reaches his hand out for me. We shake hands and then my heart skips a beat. It's not just any Niall. It's Niall Horan from One Direction. Niall James Horan. One fifth the world biggest boyband. Everyone in Ireland knows him. Everyone. Girls around the world have pictures of him hanging on their wall. I was one of them before I had to pack everything into boxes and Ethan and I moved into a new house with mum, while dad moved to a whole other country, the UK. After we moved, I lost track of them because I was very busy. Now my heart pounds even faster and I feel my cheeks burning as Niall waits for an answer. "Olivia. My name is Olivia." I say and let his hand go. He licks his upper lip followed by a smirk.

"Are you starting uni?" Niall asks as he presses the button to the 13th floor. My throat feels dry and my hands start to sweat. Standing right next to my favourite of One Direction makes me so nervous. It would make anyone nervous. Niall smiles and his beautiful blue eyes look down at me. I smile awkwardly as always and feel my cheeks not just burning but also turning red. "Yes and you?" I ask.

"I'm on tour. Just taking a break, you know, visiting a friend." He says and the doors open. Niall lifts up the box and carries it out of the elevator. He puts it down and leans against the elevator's door frame. "What are you studying?" He asks and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"English." I blush.

"Why are you blushing?" He asks smirking and I shrug blushing harder. We both don't say anything. As Niall smirks at me, I look down to my feet, avoiding his eyes. I could say bye to him and go but I don't want to. Niall looks at his watch and chuckles short. "I'm late." He whispers to himself and steps back. I take a step back and bump into the box. Niall smirks as the doors slowly close. "Will I see you around?" He asks.

"Sure."I answer and the doors close.

Shocked and overwhelmed by what just happened, I sit down on the box and a door opens. "I thought you died." Alison cries out and walks over to me as I get off the box. My face is probably pale and my hands are shaking. "What's wrong?" She asks and quickens her steps.

"I-I just talked to Niall Horan." I tell her when she stands right in front of me.

"WHAT?!" Alison freaks out.

"Shhh! Shut up. No one is allowed to know". I say. "He's in this building. 13th floor, visiting a friend." I explain stuttering. "I'm so done right now." I laugh.

"oh my jesus." My best friends sits down on the floor and luckily no one else is in the hallway.

"He's my favourite." I whisper and join her on the floor. "He talked to me. He offered his help and he held your box, Ally." I say and cover my eyes with my hands. "I literally can't..."

I was a Directioner for a short time only. When I first saw them inX-Factor, I already knew that I love them. Niall was my favourite from the beginning. Around the time when the album 'up all night' came out, everything that was going on - and school and staying social and helping my family - was too much. Everything was just stressful and I kinda lost track of them. It's September now, nearly two years later and all the emotions come up again. I loved all five of them, but Niall was always my favourite. Maybe because he's Irish. Maybe because he was perfect in my eyes.