EIGHTEEN

As always enjoy reading, vote and comment! xx

The whole day, I have been counting the minutes and seconds. I have never been as excited to see Alison as I am now. I have so much to tell her, firstly what happened after I woke up yesterday, secondly what Niall said on the roof and how romantic and perfect everything was and lastly how funny and sweet it was last night.

After my mum told me that she would come to London this weekend, we ended the call and Niall came back from the bathroom. He had washed his face for some reason. We spent the night in bed, reading. Actually, I read out loud and Niall made fun of the characters and the whole story. Tears were literally rolling down my cheeks because I laughed so hard. When he wanted to go, I asked him to stay and he did.

Since it's Thursday, Ally and I don't have much classes and are set to meet at Starbucks. I wait outside with a ice green tea in one hand and my phone in the other. When I see Alison rushing towards me, I finish drinking my drink and throw it away before Ally and I hug. "Hey." we both say at the same time.

"Chinese or Nando's?" Alison asks when we pull apart. I'm already hungry and both sound delicious right now.

"Both?" I ask and she nods.

"Great choice." She smiles. We walk to her car and then she drives off. As we drive to Nando's first, I tell her everything. Starting from what Valerie told me under the three, to his morning when Niall made pancakes for us. In Nando's the man who takes out order and then gives us the food after few minutes, looks at us as if we're complete maniacs because we both just smirk so brightly. As soon as we leave Nando's we drive to a Chinese restaurant to get sushi and duck with noodles. Back in car, I finally finish telling her every detail, leaving the part were Niall was laying me when he made out out, and take a deep breath.

"Oh my god!" She exclaims as he drives off. "Niall is so sweet." She smiles. "I love him." She says and I give her an annoyed and questioning look. "Because he makes you so happy. duuh" She adds. I roll my eyes and we both laugh.

"He's all mine." I smile and lean back.

On the drive home, Ally talks about Shawn because that's only fair. Shawn is the perfect match for Alison. They are together for a little more than one month now and damn it's already as if they are married. I feel so happy for her. When we get to my flat, we sit down on my bed across from each other and start to eat our dinner. We ordered quite a lot, considering the fact that we're just two people.

"We should get Ethan a girlfriend." I say with after I swallow a piece of chicken.

"He already has one. But she doesn't know it yet." Ally smiles.

"Neither does he." I laugh and take a sip of my ice tea.

We finish eating everything as we talk and laugh. Afterwards Ally leaves because she has to study a bit and so do I. After I close the door behind her, I plan for the few next days and study for a good hour. When my head is feeling hot and hurts a bit, I get up and take a long shower. The hot water relaxes my muscles and my head. My thoughts are filled with Niall. He said that he would come over tonight, but now it's nearly nine. Maybe he went home after a long day at the studio. He and his band mates are finishing their album, so it's understandable if he's too tired to come here. Just because we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, doesn't mean that we have to spend every free minute together, even tough it would be pretty nice. I step out of the shower, after washing my body and hair, I wrap a towel around my body. After brushing my hair and then teeth, I leave the bathroom to get dressed. I take underwear, bra, grey shorts and a white shirt out of my closet and put it on my bed. Before I get dressed, I quickly put lotion all over my body. When I check my phone, I see a text from Ethan: "I have to give you something."