TWENTY SIX

Enjoy, vote and comment! xx

I never thought that I would be one of those girls who waits for her boyfriend to come home. Other's have to wait hours but I have to wait days and weeks. It's worth it.. right?

Niall calls daily but as days pass by, the calls get shorter and shorter. He's seen out with other girls and his mates a lot while I'm at home and study. I should have known that things would be like that from the beginning. It was dumb from me to think that Niall would stay at his hotel the whole time and not go out. And it's not the fact that he goes out that bothers me, it's the fact that he doesn't tell me. I wouldn't know that he goes clubbing every other day if I hadn't checked twitter. Slowly I start to wonder if he much rather goes out instead of calling me. We went form talking for two hours to 10 minutes and one time it was only 3 minutes. He wants to know about my day but when I ask him about his, he cuts off and changes the subject. I trust him and I know that those girls are just friends to him, but I just don't like that they go clubbing together. I want Niall to be mine, all mine, all the time and he is but...

I'm selfish, I know.

"Olivia, Niall is calling." Ally tears me out of my thought. I take my phone and get off my bed. As soon as I'm out of Ally's apartment, I pick up.

"Hel-lo!" He exclaim and I take a deep breath.

"Hi, love." I smile and lean against the wall.

"How are you?" He asks. I don't know, how are you and that girl with the blonde hair? Or the one with the brown hair?, my mind yells. I start to get paranoid. Niall would never cheat on him. Never.

"Good, but I can't find a place to study." I tell him and slid down the wall. I wrap my arms around my legs and wish Niall could hug me. I wish he could be with me right now. I wish he could hold my hand. I wish he could watch me study. I don't care if he distracts me all the time. I don't care if I can't focus on on anything because all I focus on is him. I just want Niall to be next to me. I just want him to hug and cuddle me. I just want him.

"You can study at my place, gorgeous." He suggests.

"What?" I think I heard wrong.

"You can study at my place. It's quiet there and private. No distracting." He insures me and it warms my heart. After all those days where we only had just short conversations because he has to work, he suggests this. It just shows that he's still the sweet carried boyfriend he always is.

"No distracting, huh?" I chuckle. Alone in Niall's house... all the things I could do there. All the possibilities. I laugh even harder thinking about the funny things I might find once I get bored and start to look through his things.

"no distraction until I come home, of course." He says and I imagine him smirking.

"When are you coming home?" I want to know. My voice changed from excited and happy to worried and kinda sad for no reason. Well, actually the reason is that I miss him.

"We're all around UK the next few days but not in London until Saturday." He says and I nod understanding even though he can't hear me.

"I want to see you." I whine and rest my head on the wall. I exhale and stand up again.

"soon." He promises.

"How soon?" I want to see him now. I want to hug him now. I want to kiss him now. I want him to be mine again, now.

"We'll see, okay?" He says and I can see his face in front of my eyes. How he lifts up his head, compassionate and sad because he wants to see me too. I can see how he smiles, trying to lift up my mood. When I blink, his face is gone.