NINETEEN

Don't forget to vote and comment! xx

I used to think the best feeling in the world would be kissing Niall, but actually waking up next to him is a thousand times better. My head lays on his tummy and I can hear every pound of his heart. I can't resist but softly play with his chest hair. "Olivia..." He mumbles. I think I woke him up, but when I look up, his eyes are still shut. "Olivia are you sure you want to do that?" He mumbles and turns his head to the left and then to the right as sweat pearls roll down his forehead. He has a nightmare.

"Niall wake up." I shake him a little but he doesn't stop moving.

"Wait! Don't!" He exclaims and moves around like crazy.

"Niall, love! Wake up!" I shake him harder.

"Nooooo!" He yells and his eyes open.

"Niall..." I stroke his cheek with one hand and sit up. "Niall..." I look at his scared face.

"Olivia." He weakly smiles at me and pulls me down again. He wraps his arms around me holds me tightly.

"Everything's okay Niall." I try to calm him down. His heart is racing and his skin is burning hot. "I'm right here, Niall. Everything's okay." I kiss his cheek.

"I-I..." He tries to explain himself but I shake my head telling him not to.

"Everything is alright, Niall." I genuinely smile at him and softly kiss his lips. He kisses back but with less passion and eager as usual. I kiss his sweaty forehead before I get out of bed.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Niall asks as I take my outfit for today out of my wardrobe.

"What is tonight?" I want to know and walk over to the sink.

"Our date." Niall sits up in bed and looks at me kinda hurt that I forgot about it.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot." I say biting my lip and give him a glass of water. "Sorry." I kiss his forehead again and then leave him alone. In the bathroom, I quickly get dressed, brush my teeth and curl my hair. When I step out again, Niall is gone. Next to my planner is a little note.

See you later tonight

I'll pick you up at 6I love you,Niall xxI smirk at his note and text him: i love you too xx

Then I take the pillow where Niall head was on and sit down, smelling it and taking his scent in. How did I become so lucky? I ask myself and smirk into the pillow. I breathe in his scent once again and then make my bed. Afterwards, I eat a banana for breakfast and pack my bag before I head out to my first class of today.

The day doesn't fly by as I hoped it would. Instead it's going in slow motion and I know starring at the clock won't make the time go faster but I do it anyway. I focus on everything that the professor says but as soon as I have a break, my mind fills up with Niall. What is he planning? What should I wear? What is he wearing? Where are we going? Are there going to be other people? Will it be fancy or casual? Where are we going? Where are we going afterwards? How long will we be together tonight?

When I survived all my classes for today, I walk home and call Niall. "Princess!" He cheers and I hear others cheer in the background. Guys. Maybe his friends.