FIFTEEN

Don't forget to comment and vote! xx

Last Night. I didn't pick up when Niall called - I couldn't. I just starred at the screen until it went off and my screen turned black. I waited too long. I should have picked up right when he called. I wanted to call him back but my phone had run out of battery and maybe it was a sign to not call him.

This morning, I didn't even turn my phone back on. I just got ready and went out. All day long, I've been looking out for Valerie. Since its Tuesday we don't have any class together. I'm about to give up when I walk into Starbucks to get a green tea before heading home when I see her sit at a table.

Instantly, I walk over to her and sit down across from her. She jumps back in the chair and touches her heart. "Oh my god! Olivia!" She exclaims and fixes her hair.

"Hey, sorry for scarring you." I blush and bite my lower lip.

"It's fine. What's up?" She smiles. Valerie is actually a pretty nice girl. Pretty face, nice personality. I've never seen her laugh or eat though.

"Umm... You know Niall right?" I ask and she nods. "Well... What were you?"

"We were just friends." Valerie says as if she has got trained to say exactly that.

"Just friends? Cause he told me that you were a couple." I talk quietly even though everyone around us is louder anyways and probably not even paying attention to us.

"Olivia, as much as I would love to tell you the truth, I can't." She says and grabs her keys, ready to leave any second.

"Why?" I ask and hold her back.

"Because I have a contract, Olivia." She stands up. "I'm sorry." She says, weakly smiles at me and slowly walks away. The world stops and I have to figure out my thoughts. Niall is keeping a secret from me, so is Valerie. But she can't tell because of a contract. What is that secret? I just want to know if they were together or not. If they were, were feelings involved? Did they love each other? If they didn't, why were they together? And if they were just friends as Toby said, why did Niall tell me that they were dating? Where's the logic to all this?

"Valerie." I say and let her hand go. She turns around and smiles as if she's seeking for forgiveness. "Please." I beg.

"Fine but only for Niall's sake and I owe him something." She sighs, walks ahead and I quickly follow her.

"Does this mean you'll tell me?" I ask as my eyes widen in hope. She nods and we walk out. I follow Valerie until we get to the bench near the Student accommodation, where we both live in. We sit down and Valerie breathes out. "Niall told me that you like to sit on here." She smiles at me.

I instantly blush and bite my lip after talking a deep breath. "Can you please just tell me?" I ask and wipe the sweat on my hands on my jeans away.

"You know, he talks non stop about you, Olivia." Her words make me blush even more and my heart start to race at the thought of Niall. "As I said, I have a contract with his management. You can't tell anyone about it! No one!" She says before she continues.

"I will tell no one." I nod promising.

"Well..." She takes a deep breath. "Niall management contact me short before uni started because they wanted a PR girlfriend for Niall. You know, he hasn't got much in magazines like the others. Of course I said yes, being a fan of the boys - One Direction - already. I had to sign a contract that says that I am officially his girlfriend and we boy have to say that to friends and family. We weren't allowed to give any statement to the press though. At first I thought it's an easy job but it's actually pretty stressful. Hate from fans and having to get ready at 1 am in the morning just to drive to a club and be seen leaving it with Niall. We both didn't really talked much, just to give informations were the other is, so we could maybe meet and have a fake date." Valerie explains as I quietly listen.