NINE

Enjoy, vote and comment xx

The rest of Sunday and the whole of Monday, I haven't heard a word from Niall. I guess whatever was between us, was just a one week thing. It's funny how I already miss his voice and laugh. I miss just knowing that I can call him whenever I want. One week was enough for me to get so attached to him. I'm such a fool for thinking that we could have been something, even though he has a girlfriend. Maybe we could have been something if the timing would have been right... Maybe.

Just thinking about him gives me goosebumps. As I listen to 'save you tonight' through my earphones out loud, I walk home. I look to the left and see someone who looks like Niall. I shake my head because it can't be him. He is on tour with his bandmates. "Olivia!" Someone exclaims. I put my music louder and walk faster. "Olivia!" That someone is definitely a boy. I take a deep breath and my legs slow down, even though my mind wants to run.

"Hey!" Someone grabs my wrist and holds me back. I spin around with my eyes closed. When I open them, Toby stands in front of me.

"Hi." I smile surprised. Except for friendly smiles every now and then in class and expect Saturday when he asked me about a book, we don't really interact with each other.

"Where are you heading to?" He asks and runs his fingers through is hair.

"Home and then meet up with my brother to get dinner." I smile. I actually don't really know why I am telling him so much detail. A simple "home" would have been enough but for some reason my brain kinda just wanted to.

"Ahh okay... umm I just wanted to ask if you would like be in my group for that project." The project he means is for our English class. We have to get together in groups of four and read a book, write a summary and then present it to the class. Mr. McAllister said that we can form groups and the rest who aren't in groups by tomorrow will be put in groups by him. I planed on getting put in a random group but oh well, why not take the offer from Toby.

"Sure, why not." I smile.

"Perfect. You, me, Valerie and Alec." His eyes lighten up mentioning Valerie's name. Just like Shawn's when he said Ally's name few days ago.

"Nice." I just keep smiling. He waves at me, turns around and walks off. I turn around and start walking home until I remember that Niall's girlfriend is called Valerie too. Maybe it's the same Valerie. If Niall doesn't want to talk about their relationship, maybe she will. When I arrive at my flat, a paper bag from McDonalds stands in front of my door. As I bend over to get it, a door opens. I pick up the paper bag and turn around to see Ethan leaning against his door frame. "Hey." I say, smile at my brother and then look at the note that is attached to the paper bag.

I'm sorry Niall

I chuckle and roll my eyes. "It's from Niall." Ethan says and comes over to me after closing the door behind him.

"I know." I smile and open my door.

"You should call him." Ethan says and walks pass me into my flat. He knows that Niall and I kinda had an argument and he knows that I miss him. I have told him and Ally about it last night when we ate dinner at my place. I should really call him, I think and follow my twin inside. The weird thing is just that I am kinda scared.

"Should I call him now?" I ask and open the paper bag.

"If you want, I can wait." Ethan smiles. Inside the paper bag are french fries. I roll my eyes, smirking and sit down on my bed next to my brother. I take a handful of fries and eat it before calling Niall.