THRITY FOUR

He spins around, looks at me for a second before hitting the wall next to him. I jump back surprised by his aggressiveness and power. A short wave of fear of him comes up put fades away when I look into his eyes. He looks lost, scared and at the same time full of adrenaline and anger. Niall breathes heavily and I have to admit that he looks extremely hot like this. He forms fists with his hands, opens, closes, opens. I just look at him and don't know what to do. I've never seen Niall as angry as he's now. Not even at the club where he actually punched Adam.

"Niall."I reach my hand out for him, but he turns around and I let my hand drop. My heart is racing and my body is hot. I take a deep breath before I step closer to him.

"Six guys, Olivia. Six. One of them is your ex, Olivia. Your ex. And I bet you had dates with each one." He turns around to face me. I should be hurt that he really thinks that I had dates with all six of them, but I'm not. Niall is hurt and he says things that he doesn't mean. I know that... at least I tell myself that it's like that. "And, I mean, how could they not want to go on a date with you? You're gorgeous. Perfect. Of course they asked you out." He punches the wall once again and this time it doesn't make me jump. "I'm okay with the fact that you have many guy friends. I'm okay... most of the time. But, Olivia, do you really have to hug each one? You just hugged six guys in a row! Then you danced which looked pretty fucking hot! I looked at all of them and they all liked it! Plus you just played water fight with your ex! I'm okay with you being friends with guys but not with that. That went too far, Olivia. You-You are mine. All mine." He takes deep breaths and I raise my eyebrows at him. He throws his arms into the air, walks up and down in front of me as he continues. "I-I know that you would never ever cheat on me. I know that. I really do but... I just hate seeing you with so many guys." His Irish accent is stronger than ever before. He's face is red and I just can't stop looking into his lost eyes.

I nod understanding, take a step to him and take his hands in mine. He lets me and when I wrap my arms around his torso he wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly. He holds me tight, as if I would disappear if he doesn't hold me tight enough.

"I just can't control myself when I'm jealous." He admits and I nod understanding.

"I'm sorry." I look up at him and get lost into his eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Olivia..." I shut him off by attaching my lips to his. Maybe it's my heart, maybe his, maybe both of your hearts that are racing. I can hear it as Niall slowly moves us over to the wall and pushes me against it.

"I-I just..." He tries to talk again but stops when I kiss his neck.

"Shut up." I tell him and return to his lips. We kiss and I move my arms up to his neck and wrap them around them. It has been a long Monday and all I want now is to get home and sleep in Niall's arms. I pull away and leave one last kiss on his nose before I step back from him. "We should just drive home."

Niall waits while I quickly run back into the studio to get my stuff. As soon as I enter the room, the boys turn around and look at me. "Is everything okay?" Sam asks and I nod.

"Yeah. He's just tired." I tell them as I get our jackets and my backpack.

"Yeah, tired." Peter winks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"See you later, boys." I exclaim as I open the door.

"We know that you're going to fuck." Sam yells after me. We all burst out laughing.

"Bye boys." I roll my eyes, smirking at them and then walk out. I take Niall's hand at the stairs and pull him quickly behind me down the stairs and to the car. As soon as we're inside and buckled up, I drive us home and hope that it will be better there. All I want to do now is sleep, or just rest. I just want to lay in bed, next to Niall. I just want him to warm me up. We don't have to talk or do things. I just want to relax after this very long day. We did it Saturday andSunday all the long and to do it tonight is seriously necessary. We both need the rest and quietness.