TWENTY EIGHT

Here's chapter 28 :) Thanks for all the comments and votes so far! x

enjoy, vote and comment xx

I wake up, an hour earlier that I have to. Even though I've only been in Niall's house two or three times, I already feel like home. After watching Niall sleep for 10 minutes, I finally get up and take a shower in Niall's bathroom. The water looses my muscles but doesn't keep my mind off yesterday. Niall has a reason, but he can't tell me the reason and I slowly feel weaker and weaker. Even though, I slept next to Niall's hot body last night, my body hasn't heated up a bit.The hot shower doesn't help either. I massage my neck and wash my hair with Niall's shampoo. After washing my body, I just let cold water hit my already cold skin. The whole time, I ask myself what Niall's reason could be. I tell myself that that girl wanted to make someone else jealous and used Niall for it. But why Niall? I tell myself that Niall wants to protect me from something. But from what? He said they are just friends and I believe him, but it still hurts.

I get out of the shower and dry my body. After I get dressed in the same clothes as yesterday, I brush my teeth and my hair. I let it straight as it naturally is and with the side parting, I look like 14 again. What can I do?, I ask myself and tilt my head to the left and ride side as I look into the mirror. I don't look as tired than I though I do, which is one good thing for today I guess. It's feels like forever that I've been in this bathroom. I get out and walk over to the bed, where Niall is still sleeping. How can someone be so cute?, I ask myself as I admire Niall.

"Olivia..." He mumbles as his eyes are stilled closed. "Olivia are you sure you want to do that?" He mumbles and turns his head to the left and then to the right as sweat pearls roll down his forehead. He has a nightmare. Again. Nothing in me moves. I just stand there frozen and watch him.

"Wait! Don't!" He exclaims and moves around like crazy. Then I move. I quickly sit down and carefully cup his face.

"Niall, wake up!" I raise my voice. A tear escapes his eyes and I wipe it away with my thumb

"Nooooo!" He yells and his eyes snap open. Niall sits up and suddenly wraps his arms around me. He pulls me to his chest and the clumsy person I am, my upper body falls on him and fall into the bed again. Niall doesn't seem to mind that my chest is pressed against his and strokes my head.

"Niall..." My voice is just a whisper. "Everything's okay." I try to move up, but he only pulls me back.

"I love you." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, love." I smile and kiss his lips but pull away before he can kiss me back.

"I really do love you, Olivia." He says and I nod.

"I know, love and I really do love you too." I insure him. "But if you don't let me go and get ready, I might change my mind." I roll my eyes and he lets me go. I stand up and so does he. As I'm about to walk out of his bedroom, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I spin around and slam against his chest.

"I love your hair like that." Niall smirks as we slowly get closer and closer.

"Shut up." I mumble and my lips hit his. Niall kisses me hard and seeks for more passion. I give it to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I run my finger through the back of his hair and pull his head down, so that I don't have to stand on my tip toes as usual. He wraps one arms around my waist and cup my cheek with the other one. We should stop before we start to really make out. Even though we don't want to, one of us has to pull away. And that's me.

"Niall." I pull away form him and lick my lips.

"What?" He wants to pulls me back to him but I shake my head laughing.