THRITY THREE

Please vote and comment - it really means a lot to me :)

and of course, enjoy! x

"We should just drop lunch for now. It's nearly afternoon anyway." Mum says after she and Mr. McAllister get rid of all the ness that mum made to stop Mr. McAllister from finishing his sentence. While they cleaned up, I was just looking at them and tried to get my thoughts into an order.

It's possible that Niall and I knew each other even before this year. It's possible that we may were friends. It's possible that we were friends during the time that I can't remember anymore. That time was there, but I can't remember. I don't even know why I can't remember it. All I know is my first memory and that was my first christmas.

Niall was helping mum and Mr. McAllister but now he's back by to my side. It's seems like he doesn't know what to do or say. Niall looks at me waiting for me to say something. I just shrug, take his hand and lead him out of the kitchen. We leave mum and Mr. McAllister in the kitchen and go up the stairs to my bedroom. Once we're inside, Niall starts exploring my things while I lay down in my bed and look up at the ceiling.

"What do you think did Mr. McAllister mean? He knew me and he knew you when we were younger. Do you think we knew each other?" I want to know from him.

He shrugs and sits down on the edge of the bed. He rubs my knee up and down as he answers.

"I don't know, gorgeous. I can't remember that I've met him before today." Niall answers honestly. I can already tell when he lies and when not, right now he's not. "Do you really want to talk about it right now, or can we change the subject to another day?" He sounds pushy but I can't blame him. I don't even know myself if I want to talk about it or not. I don't even now myself if it should matter to me or not. Right now, I feel like I know nothing - and that's probably true.

"Sure we can talk someday else about it." I say. Niall quietly chuckles short, lays down on his stomach and then crawls up to me until his head is right next to mine.

"We can talk about it now if you want?" He raises one eyebrow.

I shake my head. "It's fine. We can talk about something else." I offer and smile at him.

"Do we really have to talk though?" He smirks before hovering himself above him and kissing me hard and passionate. I chuckle against his lips before I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me. Half his body lays on mine as his hands are on my side and squeeze my skin softly. The simple kiss turns into making out and my room starts to get hotter and hotter. We can only hope that no one interrupts us.

Usually, if not people can knock on the door and interrupt us, it's a phone call. It has been like that the last two days that we had alone, so why stop in Ireland? We will probably get even more interrupted than usual. And just as I think it, my door flies open and Niall rolls off me and onto the ground. He lands loudly and I burst out laughing. I sit up and look to the door to see Ethan looking at us, with Jazzy standing right behind him.

"What did you..?" Ethan starts but changes his mind quickly. "No! Don't tell me! Don't even start." He steps into my room as Niall gets up from the floor. He rubs his butt which makes me laugh even more.

"Are you okay, love?" I question my boyfriend. He just nods and turns red. Jazzy comes in and follows Ethan to me. I stand up and hug my friend.

"Oliveeeee." She says the last bit very long as we hug and I do the same with her name. "Jazzyyyyyy."

When we pull apart, we both laugh and then I feel Niall's hand on my waist. I move closer to him and then watch Jazzy's eyes widen.

"Wait! The boyfriend you told me about is-is... Niall Horan?" her mouth forms an O and Niall blushes again.