TWELVE

Please enjoy, vote and comment! :)

"Why did you even come here?" I ask.

"I wanted to see you." He smiles. I blush and chuckle short. The elevator's doors open and we get out . As we walk out of the building, we walk pass Alec. He smiles at me and I smile back. Until we get into the car, I keep my head down.

"Is everything alright?" Niall asks when he drives off. I nod, look up and smirk at him.

"Everything is alright." I insure him. He drops me off at the library and then drives to wherever he needs to be. I quickly run into the library and start my work. Mr. James welcomes me with a smile as always and ignores the fact that I am 5 minutes late. I smile back and get a book cart. Let's do this!, I motivate myself and start to work. As I put books back, I quietly listen to music through my earphones. The whole time, my mind is full of thoughts about Niall and Niall and Niall. The way he got angry, thinking that I had something with Toby. The way his warm body and mine touched. The way his arms were around me. He hold me tightly. Tighter than for it being just a friendly hug. There were definitely more feelings involved in just that one hug than either of us would ever admit. I know that I like him more than a friend, but does he feel the same?

Do boys ever feel the same as girls?

The hours go by and at some point, I listened to all two albums of the boys plus Ed Sheeran's and some random songs.

When my phone buzzes and Niall calls, it's exactly 5 pm. "Hey." I smile when I pick up.

"Hey, Olive." His voice gives me warm feeling.

"You know that only Alison and my mum are allowed to call me that, right?" I ask as I walk out of the building.

"Yeah but can you allow it to me too?" He asks and I roll my eyes. I see his car, hang up and get it.

"Fine." I smile.
"Fine what?" He asks confused and drives off.

"Fine, call me Olive BUT just you and no one else. Okay?" I look at him and just his left side is already attractive to me.

"Okay." He smirks and his left hand lands on my thigh. I should slap it off or tell him to remove it, but I let it sit there. Electric waves rush through my body and slowly it starts to get hotter and hotter.

"Where are we going?" I ask Niall when he drives pass the student accommodation.

"To my place, I'll introduce you to some friends and then we'll go eat and to a house party." He explains.

"Sounds like a plan." I laugh.

Minutes later we arrive at his house. The gate opens automatically and closes as soon as we're through. Niall and I get out of the car and I can't believe that I am actually at Niall Horan's house. He takes my hand and leads me to the door. Once he opens it, I hear loud laughter from inside. Niall turns around, smirks at me and then lets me go inside first. He closes he door behind us and then takes my hand again to lead me to the living room. No words exchanged just smiles. When we get to the living room, a boy and a girl stand up. "Olivia, this are Maria and Luke - Luke Hemmings." Niall introduces me to them.

"Hey." I smile at the black haired girl and at one fourth of 5 seconds of summer.

"Olivia Hemmings right?" Luke asks and I nod. "Niall talks non stop about you." He tells me smiling. I blush and look at Niall who blushes even harder.

"You guys aren't related, are you?" Maria asks in an American accent.

"No, don't think so." I laugh.