TWENTY FOUR

Thank you for all the votes and comments so far! I really appreciate it :)

Don't forget to vote and comment on this one

Enjoy xx

Niall's rolls off me and disappears in the bathroom. I sit up and catch my breath. We were just so into it and if Sophia hadn't distract us, we may would have gone further than making out. It knocks on the door again and Sophia yells my name one more time. I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

"What did you do?" Sophia asks when I open the door.

"oh.. uhmm... just laying in bed." I awkwardly look up to the ceiling as I lie straight into her face.

"Are you ready to go shopping? The other girls want to sleep, like Liam." She explains and I nod.

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly get my backpack and take things that I don't need out. Niall comes out of the bathroom with a wet face and puts his hands into the pockets of his jeans. He gives me questioning look.

"We're going shopping." I explain and kiss his cheek. Niall's usual scent is so much stronger. He taps his neck and stares at mine. I quickly look into the mirror and see his love bite. Instantly I blush and put my hair in front of it, to hide it.

"Let's go." I smile at Sophia, kiss Niall one last time on his cheek and then follow Sophia out of the room.

Sophia takes me to a lot of places and I buy the things that my mum wants me to buy and few things for myself. We talk about everything and laugh. Sophia is like the big sister I've never had. Last place we go to is Victoria Secret. Just when we step in, my phone buzzes and I get a text from Niall: Hurry up! I miss you xx

"I'll be back soon." I text him back and then put my phone away. I look around the store and at the end, I buy matching lingerie that isn't just black or white like my other ones. Sophia has two bags at the end.

On the way home, we talk about tomorrow and 1D day. She tells me that we girls are probably going to stay backstage and have to calm the boys' mind. They are going to be nervous and we'll be there to calm them down. Sad that Harry doesn't have a girlfriend though.

Back at the hotel, I say bye to Sophia and wait for her to get into her and Liam's room before I go into mine and Niall's. I open the door, step in and close it behind me. I put my shopping bags down on the desk and look over to Niall who lays in the bed. The bed sheet only starts at his hips and reveals his chest chair. When Niall turns around to lay on his stomach, the bed sheet goes down and exposes his ass. He doesn't wear boxers. He doesn't wear anything. I swallow and walk over to the bathroom while my eyes are glued to his naked back. As soon as I'm in the bathroom, I lock the door and take a shower.

"Olivia?!" Niall exclaims from the other side of the door after I finished washing my hair and body.

"Shower!" I yell back and wash the shampoo off my body. When I wrap a towel around my body, I remember that I forgot to take clothes with me. Fuck! Niall and his naked body made me forget to take clothes with me.

Carefully, I step out of the bathroom and hope that Niall is still in bed and hopefully has pants on. But he isn't. Niall stands next to the shopping bags and looks through them. At least he has pants on, I think as I rush over to the suitcase. Niall turns around and instantly scans my body.

"Look away!" I tell him, rolling my eyes and open the suitcase. Because just having a towel around my body isn't enough, my suitcase doesn't want to open.