TWENTY ONE

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

I regret leaving Niall's house this morning. I regret leaving his side. I should have just stayed. I should have just enjoyed the day with him. I should have left mum to Ethan and meet her on another day. This car ride just doesn't want to stop. Mum looks out of the window, deep in the thoughts, Ethan drives quietly and I try to keep my anger down and the fact that I am actually genuinely hurt. How can't she hate Niall, when she hasn't even met him yet? How can she be so sure that she doesn't like him, when she never talked to him in real life. It doesn't make sense. It makes me angry and hurt. Angry because of obvious reasons and hurt because of the same reasons. It makes me angry and hurts that my own mother doesn't like my boyfriend, who she never met before. It makes me angry and hurt that she forbid our relationship. I may be 18 already, but the approval of my parents are still important to me.

"Olivia." Ethan tears me out of my thoughts.

"huh?" I look up from my lap to him.

"Get out." He says and I realize that it's not just another red light, we arrived at the restaurant. Few paparazzi are outside and I know that I don't hate to text Niall and ask him where he is. I do as Ethan said and get out, just like he and mum do. An employee of the restaurant, gets into his car and drives it away. This is fancier that I thought, but I should be surprise since it was my mum who chose this restaurant. I quietly walk ahead of my brother and our mother and instantly smile when I get inside and see Niall in black suit. I always thought black suits are extremely hot and make every guy irresistible and seeing Niall is his, with his perfectly styled hair and cute smirk, only points out that I think right. Hot and irresistible are understatements. He comes to me and shyly kisses my lips. I missed his lips on mine.

"Niall!" Ethan exclaims and opens his arms. Niall and I pull apart from our very short kiss and even though we kissed before and made out in the past, we both blush as if it's the very first time that our lips go to meet each other. As if it's the first time, my heart starts to race and my body to heat up, because of his touch. Niall and Ethan pull apart and luckily Ethan takes a little bit of pressure of me and introduces Niall to my mother. "Mum, this is Niall." Ethan smiles brightly.

"Nice to meet you, Ms Reyes." Niall smiles and blushes even harder. He's so nervous and so adorable, I just want to hug and kiss him.

"Nice to meet you too, Niall." Mum smiles. It not fake and I wonder is she might changed her mind about Niall in the car. But maybe it's just the calm before the storm.

A woman comes over to us and smiles. Mum tells her her name and then she leads us to our table, mentioning that dad and Sarah are already here on the way. Dad and Sarah stand up as soon as they see us. Both smile, Sarah a little bit scared because it's the first time that she meet my mother in the two years she and dad are together.

"Olivia, Ethan, Emilia!" Dad exclaims and opens his arms. He hugs me, then Ethan and smiles at mum before his eyes land on Niall. I take my boyfriend's hand and dad's eyes widen. He knows that Niall exists and seems happy to finally actually meet him.

"This is Niall." I smile at dad and Sarah. "Niall this are my dad and Sarah, his girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Mr Hemmings." Niall and dad shake hands. "And... Sarah." Niall bites his lip. If he would know her last name, he would say her last name because that's polite.

"Nice to finally have a face too." Sarah smiles. Mum, Ethan and I take our jackets off while Sarah and dad sit down. Mum's wearing a nice black dress that goes to her knees and has square neckline. Niall gasps when he sees me in my dress. I instantly blush. Two nights in a row he now saw me in a dress, which is very unusual for me, since I'm more the jeans and shirt type of girl.