TWENTY THREE

Please vote and comment, it really means a lot to me :)

My mum's now calling every other day, instead of just once a week. I enjoy hearing about her life, but usually she just wants to talk about Niall and our relationship. I just got off the phone with my mum, when I feel Niall's arms around my waist. "Excited for tomorrow?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah and you should drive home now and get some sleep, love." I tell him and tilt my head to the side.

"But I don't want to go." He mumbles and puts my hair to one side to kiss my exposed neck.

"But I don't want you to stay either, Niall. I have to study." I tell him.

As much as I would actually truly love to have him sleep over again, I still have to think about my studies. Waking up next to him is great and so is being good in my classes. Niall is a distraction. Every time he's over, we cook and have dinner and then end up making out on my bed until my alarm goes off and tells me to study. Usually I study and plan for an hour, but knowing that Niall is in the same room, waiting for me to finish, drives me crazy. I don't want him to wait so I rush myself.

"We'll spend a lot of time in LA together, love." I try to make him feel better. I know that he doesn't want to leave, I don't want him to leave either and I know that it makes him a little bit sad. I turn around and cup his face. His arms still hold me tightly to his chest and he rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you, Niall." I mumble and kiss his lips. He kisses back right away and let his tongue enter into my mouth but pull away after few minutes before it can get more passionate. He kisses my forehead one last time and then leaves.

I close the door behind him and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. Before I actually study, I tidy up my whole apartment and take pictures of my room with the fairy light and the roses, for myself and for Jazzy, my friend from Ireland who gave me the Niall pillow, because she asked me to send pictures of my apartment. Afterwards, I make myself comfy in bed and surround myself with books and my notebooks.

At 9 pm my eyes feel like they are about to fall out burning. I close my all my books and decide that I studied enough. My phone rings and I think it's my mother, but actually it's Niall. Is has been a while, a week and few days, since he last called me at this time. We saw each other everyday since Tuesday last week, so calling was kinda unnecessary. Even though Niall waited in my flat for me today and we had dinner together, he's still calling.

"Are you missing me already?" I ask and lay down.

"'course." he says and I imagine him rolling his eyes. I giggle at my thought and get out of bed after putting Niall on speaker. "What are you doing?" Niall wants to know.

"Finish packing and you?" I ask him as I put a seconds towel into my suitcase.

"Just got done packing." He says. "You would think packing is easy for me by now, but it's still pretty hard." I can clearly hear that he's holding his laugh in.

"The only hard thing is folding your clothes, isn't it?" I roll my eyes and put a bikini into my suitcase.

"Maybe." He laughs. I sigh and put a extra shirt into my suitcase. "Olivia..." Niall's voice changed from happy, hyper and cheerful to worried, reserved and distant.