THIRTY NINE

Hope you all had a nice Christmas and enjoy the free days!

Don't forget to vote and comment x

"Is everything okay?" Niall walks over to us and I swallow all the saliva in my mouth. My heart skips a beat when he puts his hand on my back. I stand up straight and move closer to Niall, who's still waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, man. Everything's okay. We were just talking. Catching up, you know." Aaron answers like he didn't confess his love to me just seconds ago, the second time within the last 24 hours. He acts like he didn't just say he loves me, even though he's in a relationship with my friend. He acts. He's an actor. That's what he always does. Sometimes, back then, I didn't know when he was just acting and fooling around, or if he was saying the whole truth. I'm surprised that he's in uni to become a lawyer and not an actor. He would be a good actor.

"Ohh, cool." Niall rubs up and down my side and stares at Aaron who takes a step back.

"I'm going down." Aaron says and stumbles away. I don't know if he's scared of Niall or not, probably not. I guess he just wanted to leave before it can get any more awkward, if that's even possible. As soon as we hear Sam's bedroom door close, Niall puts his other arm around me and holds me tightly. I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his chest.

"Are you sure that everything's alright?" Niall whispers, really wanting to make sure that I'm okay and that's just another reason why I love him so much. He always cares so much about me. Always asks if I'm okay, always more than just once, wanting to really make sure that I'm really okay. That's just another difference between him and Aaron. Aaron never asked twice or more. Just once and he never saw that the first 'okay' may was a lie. Girls always say that they are 'okay' or 'fine', even when it's the complete opposite. Some guys see that the girl is lying. Those are the ones to keep. Niall is one of them.

"No, but when you came everything got a lot better." I mumble against his chest. He cups my face and lifts it up, connecting our eyes to each other.

"I love you, my princess." Niall smiles. A hint of insecurity comes over his eyes but fades away quick. Did he hear what Aaron said?, I ask myself. For a moment everything stops and I take it to set my thoughts. If Niall heard what Aaron said, wouldn't he asked me about it? Did he even hear it? Probably not, since he didn't approach it yet... right?

"I love you too, Niall." I smile back at him and stand up on my tiptoes to attach his lips to mine. "I love you lots." I chuckle against his lips before kissing him passionately, hoping it will take away all his insecurities.

Niall certainly doesn't have to feel insecure in any way at all. He's all I ever wanted and as long as I'm all what he wants, we'll be fine.

"We should go down, before they think that we're having sex up here." Niall giggles as we pull apart.

"Let them think." I smirk and kiss him yet again. He kisses back, like he always does, with his beautiful lip.

"Seriously though..." Niall chuckles. I roll my eyes at him and give in.

"Fine." I groan and take his hand to lead him back downstairs.

When we reach the living room again, apparently it's time for karaoke. Kimberly is singing her lungs out to Camp Rock 'this is me'. Niall and I sit down on the couch next to her that is empty. Hannah has moved over to the the chair and Aaron just comes in when we sit down. Kimberly gives me the other microphone and I join her, sing as loud and, at the same time, good as I can.

"Damn Olivia, I forgot how good you are." Calum compliments when we're done.

"I have to impress Niall, don't I?" I joke and choose another song. I take Kimberly's mic and give it to Niall who gives me a questioning look. I just shrug and he smirks when I press play and one of our favourites songs starts playing. 'Everyday' by High School Musical.